USA 4-11 France (Semi Final A) Deadline: 14/05/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a second string player, so don't take anything I say as a suggestion or a fact. John is almost in the same vein as me; he does not speak for the US team. The two captains are Mr. X and Rhade. Sorry about the confusion, I won't be posting in this thread again to avoid problems like this. :sad: But yes, Mr. X and Rhade speak for the US team.

The two captains are Mr. X and Rhade

OK so me as French captain will only recognize Mr X as US Captain because of his better maturity.
I'm waiting for captain lust with several members of FRA team to test ping as promise :smile:

After further testing, with the French team. I am happy for the match to be played on TMW_TDM_NY and Deutschritter_Clanserver to be used for the match. At this point, I don't want to hear any more complaints on the matter. If you have something constructive to add, perhaps something you feel I've missed, then I'd rather you sent me a PM.

For now, let's look forward to the match, tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be a tight contest and I hope both teams play to their full potential.

As a reminder, it will be streamed live:

USA vs France 15/05/2011 19:00 GMT - http://www.xfire.com/live_video/captainlust/

[UPDATE]: The EU Leg of the match will now be played on Lions_Den_UK. It is regrettable that this change has been made so close to the match time but given all the evidence, I now feel this will offer the fairest solution.

I do not believe this decision will decide the match and I look forward to a competitive, interesting and exciting semi-final, tonight.

France Win for 11-4 Against USA and is the 2nd Finalist of the Nations Cup 2011!

GG , Well played both teams .  Cogratulation Team USA , you did a great tournament , and you will still have to play the 3/4 Place final .

Screens
mbwarband20110515213323.png

mbwarband20110515220150.png

mbwarband20110515222947.png

Zaffa said:
Sounds like France is trying to get an unfair advantage over USA here via server choices.  Rfance needs to just stop being French for one and stop acting like dicks.

Hey Zaffa, this french victory is for you, sorry if we haven't played like dicks :smile:

To the others: GG it was a great match!

Back
Top Bottom