USA 4-11 France (Semi Final A) Deadline: 14/05/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Protheus said:
Lions Den is an UK server and we are in france so...

UK and France are closer than some of our players are from our NY server. We have some players in central and western USA, yet we're playing on an NY (east coast) server for our home server.  We have virtually all west coast/central players, yet we're extending you the generosity of an east coast server without you even asking as our home server.

Us asking you guys to play on a server closer to us that is still closer to you than our server is to us isn't asking very much from you, other than what we're already doing for you, so I don't understand why this is an issue.

If you still refuse, then we definitely can find a server located in Texas/Chicago for our home server, instead, which would benefit us a lot more. Really, it's your call, but as we've shown, we're willing to bend over backward and compromise, but if we can't expect the same treatment, we have other options.

Sir Protheus said:
Lions Den is an UK server and we are in france so...

Yet, oddly enough, I believe this still favors you.

Look:
Capture.jpg

You're still closer to your home server than most of my team.

I agree with you Captain lust
I prefere more to play on a german server than a UK server. There is no sea between France and German.

If you wish to use Lions_Den_UK I will see about making it available.

Theoretically the UK is the first connection to Europe from the US so should provide better pings for the USA team, and I'd be surprised if the french team notice much of a difference. Of course it's not my place to decide so feel free to ignore my musings.  :smile:

There is also connections between Paris and America. Please look at my telecom world map in the previous page before saying that ^^' Same thing between USA and other EU capital town like Berlin.
The organizers are the boss. We have just to respect their decision...

Sir Protheus said:
There is also connections between Paris and America. Please look at my telecom world map in the previous page before saying that ^^' Same thing between USA and other EU capital town like Berlin.
The organizers are the boss. We have just to respect their decision...

Our ping is higher on DFD than it is on Lions Den. Connections or not.
Deuscritter (or however it's spelled) is decent, but considering the "equal" pings in our other matches, Lions Den would be preferred.

Mr.X said:
Our ping is higher on DFD than it is on Lions Den. Connections or not.
Deuscritter (or however it's spelled) is decent, but considering the "equal" pings in our other matches, Lions Den would be preferred.
From the testing France did, at the start of the tournament, I think Deutschritter looks like the fairest option. I will try to arrange another test with the french team, in order to make a decision about what will be fairest for the match.

Sounds like France is trying to get an unfair advantage over USA here via server choices.  Rfance needs to just stop being French for one and stop acting like dicks.

Zaffa said:
Sounds like France is trying to get an unfair advantage over USA here via server choices.  Rfance needs to just stop being French for one and stop acting like dicks.

This kind of message is really helping. Thanks for your clever post.
Anyway, it's up to Captain Lust to find the Fairest choice for both team then no more accusation... !

John7 said:
Lets all be friends  :cry:

But still USA 18 - 2 France  :grin:  :wink:

Not here john.

Good Luck France,
We seem to have confirmed on Sunday at 19:00 GMT
TMW_DM_NY
Deutschritter

Though I still don't see how a German server will give fairer ping than a UK server.

captain lust said:
Mr.X said:
Though I still don't see how a German server will give fairer ping than a UK server.
It's French and sorry, I hit modify, instead of quote :razz:.

Sir Protheus said:
I agree with you Captain lust
I prefere more to play on a german server than a UK server. There is no sea between France and German.

This quote, and the name of the server, led me to believing otherwise. I'm sure you can understand.

Rhade said:
So, we are playing on a UK server?

Are we playing on a Texas server if they play on a German/French server?
Further testing with the French team, involving more of their players, will take place tomorrow. Then I'll make a final decision.

As always, I'll be trying to match the high pings.

Rhade
Do you speak on the name of USA Team? The "snake posts" begin to seriously tired me ...
We proposed the better french server for USA and tell to have the better US server for us. It's not our fault than USA is big and France is little.

Captain Lust, one of the organizer of the Nations Cup informed us that the servers Will be TMW and DR.
To help Captain Lust and show our honnest attitude, FRA team will test a new time their ping in US Server.

So Stop now your lobbying or if we can't find a fair solution, FRA Team will prefer to play on an neutral african server. Because the 2 teams will have the same bad pings and everybody will be happy to play an high ping.

Have a nice night

Sir Protheus said:
Rhade
Do you speak on the name of USA Team? The "snake posts" begin to seriously tired me ...
We proposed the better french server for USA and tell to have the better US server for us. It's not our fault than USA is big and France is little.

Captain Lust, one of the organizer of the Nations Cup informed us that the servers Will be TMW and DR.
To help Captain Lust and show our honnest attitude, FRA team will test a new time their ping in US Server.

So Stop now your lobbying or if we can't find a fair solution, FRA Team will prefer to play on an neutral african server. Because the 2 teams will have the same bad pings and everybody will be happy to play an high ping.

Have a nice night
Rhade is the US captain bro...

Back
Top Bottom