USA 19-1 Austria & Switzerland (Stage 1, Group 1) Deadline: 19/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms4.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 1
United States of America vs Austria & Switzerland

Map 1: Ruined Fort - Rhodoks vs Swadia
Map 2: Snowy Village - Sarranids vs Swadia
The deadline for this match is 19/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms21.png

Hey, we'd like to play this on a weekend where the timezones work out nicely. Could a leader post here/add me on steam.
Steam is: "redbaron24601"

for that match, you should get an NC server (those are in the UK)
i would ref also, but i can`t (time line, you know nurgles^^)

Try the "US_S1" server. Sorry it took so long, our main server went down and the canadians are using our secondary server.

"Servers outside of the EU may be permitted, for matches involving USA, Canada and Turkey. For these teams, an event admin will be on hand to decide which servers are used, on a case by case basis."

Whatever an event admin is, I think we need one here to get a satisfying game(even on the empty server I've got a extreme lags, there have to be a better solution for both teams...)

Even with TMW, the ping would only go down by maybe 10 points max from US_S#.
I'm getting on steam now, if you guys are on and wanna work it out.

Just tried, TMW_DM_NY does work for us and will provide us with a fair situation
-> We will play without a ref since it is only a 8vs8 server

nurglexxx said:
Just tried, TMW_DM_NY does work for us and will provide us with a fair situation
-> We will play without a ref since it is only a 8vs8 server

agreed.

I think somebody got some  screens of at least some of the maps.

Good games though, you lost very honorably and didn't pull any of the crap that other teams have pulled.

Back
Top Bottom