• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

US_GK_Vikingr - Announcing New Server

Users who are viewing this thread

kpetschulat

Banned
WBNWM&BWF&S
Kawee said:
Hey Jaxm, who should I talk to about possibly hosting an NA Vikingr event on the GK server? 5arge and I have been talking about it, and we think we could get quite a few people to participate :smile:

If you guys do such a thing, The Sons of Ragnarr will be there.

GK_JaXm

Squire
Kawee said:
Hey Jaxm, who should I talk to about possibly hosting an NA Vikingr event on the GK server? 5arge and I have been talking about it, and we think we could get quite a few people to participate :smile:

You would need to talk to me :razz:

Slytacular

Sergeant Knight
Richard of longbottom said:
Your servers been at 0 for a few days....
Yeah, Ive been preoccupied with stuff to have the time to set up an event, but I'll see if I can do something about it this weekend.

Lily-Livered River Pirate

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Had great fun playing with you guys tonight! We peaked at what, 10? 12 players? I've only one thing to ask - please, PLEASE revert the self team damage silliness and allow team hits to occur - if trolls are an issue just give more people admin access!

Top Bottom