Uploaded to steam workshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Modder223

Knight at Arms
I have successfully uploaded the reckoning alpha to the steam workshop  :party: It can be found here - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=413499192&result=1 If a few people could download it from there and play it to make sure it runs the way it should, it would be greatly appreciated  :fruity:    I have a web developer of mine working on typing up a description.  :party:

Well according to him when I asked he said La Grandmaster agreed to him having the mod uploaded to the Workshop, perhaps it was Steam own policies the ones causing this?

I just don't know.

Actually he is the one who uploaded Perisno to Steam so I don't think that he uploaded the mod without permission.

Ambrush said:
Well according to him when I asked he said La Grandmaster agreed to him having the mod uploaded to the Workshop, perhaps it was Steam own policies the ones causing this?

I just don't know.

I guess you are right. But Perisno? Why Steam didn't delete Perisno?

dragos said:
Actually he is the one who uploaded Perisno to Steam so I don't think that he uploaded the mod without permission.

Ambrush said:

I just don't know.

I guess you are right. But Perisno? Why Steam didn't delete Perisno?
We'll have to wait for Firestorm's answer I guess.

Oh ****.. My bad.. I forgot to take it off hidden when I uploaded a patch 2 days ago...  :facepalm:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Dawg of War said:
I would just let the original dev upload his own work from now on.

Indeed. I agree on this one
Most devs are scared off due to the glitchness of the warband workshop uploader. You have to have time and patience if you want to upload your mod to the workshop not to mention time to answer the comments of the community. Take Perisno for example... You have to set aside sometime to answer the comments of 40k+ current people who have it downloaded on the workshop.. Which a handful of devs do not want to do.

Back
Top Bottom