Upgrading soldiers requires equipment in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tbh this feature sounds rather like something a mod should add. I always had the impression mods mostly cater to people who, for one reason or another, enjoy everything that makes their life harder.

I think you have mods misunderstood, or been looking at mods that only make things harder. I would say the majority of all mods from the dawn of time for all games. Have been ways to make games easier or make QoL easier for the player. And for your point about "sounds like it would make the game harder like from a mod" the game should be peak demand and performance. With varying difficulties or "mods" to tweak it to a specific audience.

And I dont mean I want the game a grindfest or a slow suffocating process. The game should just be in vanilla, more immersive and then moddable for more or less.

it would be good if you could have reliable ways to get such stuff, minus issues of supply disruptions that may make it difficult to order such stuff. We have the smithy, make it worthwhile maybe. But that would rather be about changing the upgrade mechanic from anywhere to cities.

Possibly however the feature is deactivated because they have not figured out whether it actually works... it is a bit like complaining about deleted scenes in movies... they are deleted for a reason.

Thats making the game not fun and a lot slower. Not even CK2 forces you to do something so obnoxious. CK2 lasts for 600 years because casus belli are limited for most characters and the game accurately reflects feudal law. In Bannerlord, war is declared for the sake of making war. CK2, you need a reason to declare war. CK2 lasts 600 years because you can spend those 600 years trying to inherit claims on empires and kingdoms just so you can make said war. Hell its very easy to make money in CK2 if you know what you're doing. Now imagine if instead of adding religion overhaul features, crusades, Paradox one day decided to make trade posts worthless. I don't get the reasoning behind nerfing money making other than making it grindier for a pair of socks. The best way to expand the games longevity per campaign is more features like complex diplomacy, casus belli, religion, culture being more than an insignificant bonus to map speed, etc.
True, those features you mentioned are required for actually expanding game longevity, but this is beyond topic of this thread.
Game longvity is one point related to what I'm talking about, but not the major one, that's why I didn't include this point in the original post. The major point is for the sake of dynamic economy system, for solving economic problem related to void-manufactured goods, as I mentioned at the very begining.

Tbh this feature sounds rather like something a mod should add. I always had the impression mods mostly cater to people who, for one reason or another, enjoy everything that makes their life harder. (That comes from someone who played Warband for 500 hours without ever touching mods.)
I feel like such things only stand in the way of vivid imagination.
Since taleworlds emphasis on dynamic economy system in their developmental diary(I mean those diary before EA release), I'd like to say this feature is supposed to be part of the vanilla

Back
Top Bottom