Upgrading Prisoner Management

Users who are viewing this thread

SnoeiSchaaR

Sergeant
I used the search option but didn't found what I was looking for..
So my problem is in most mods you can capture 50 prisoners (except BanditKing where you can take 100pr)
I would like to get it to 100 but I don't know how to do this.. :sad:

Can anyone help me plz?

You could try editing your prisoner management skill to above 10, with like, hex editing or something. Idk where you'd go to change that in the code though.

Since the value in the module.ini file doesn't work, you could export the character to double up your Prisoner Management points. This will basically have the same effect as setting the module.ini to 10 prisoners per skill level, if it worked. Naturally, you'll still have a limit of 50 prisoners when you spend 5 real points in Pris. Mgmt. + 5 "cheat" points doing the export/import.

Yes I tried changing it in module.ini but it didnt work  :roll:
So I will try like you said and set my prisoner management on 20, hope it works  :smile:

Tnx anyway!

I found prisoner skill to be a waste mostly.  You make very little money off them, and if you capture a lord you can go past the cap anyways.  Trading is where the money is at, buy silk and sell it for mad money, one place at least buys it at around 1400. Even if you are at war with Rhodak you can still sneak into the town and buy it :smile:

I'm playing EGII so prisoners can bring in a lot of cash there..
And its not really for the money I want to upgrade my prisoner management..
Its that i'm sick of always going to Zendar after 2 or 3 fights to sell my prisoners..

Gorukha said:
I found prisoner skill to be a waste mostly.  You make very little money off them, and if you capture a lord you can go past the cap anyways.  Trading is where the money is at, buy silk and sell it for mad money, one place at least buys it at around 1400. Even if you are at war with Rhodak you can still sneak into the town and buy it :smile:

it's a point of view ..... for me, it's a greath way to get extra troops for reinforce towns and fithf i own ...

got 800 in a town ... and i could have a lot more, if i could make more prisioners ... i did 127 prisioners, and could only keep 50 of them ....

some other noble, had 157 renown, and had over 210 troops in his party, and 300 prisioners, and i had 400+ renown , and could only have less than 100 in a party , and only 50 prisoners .... i don't think it's fair ....

renown will come with time, but prisoners, it's thought to make 100 - 150 and only keep 50 of them  ...

renown will come with time, but prisoners, it's thought to make 100 - 150 and only keep 50 of them  ...
Idd thats what I mean..
I also tried changing prisoner management in module.ini from 5 to 10 per earned skill point but ingame the maximum capacity is still 50..  :roll:

pfffffffff i'm out of ideas

Back
Top Bottom