Upgrade troop and marechal

Users who are viewing this thread

Evanok

Regular
Hi everyone, first I am sorry but I am french so if u have some problems to understand me, tell me and sorry for error héhé.

So i am a vassal of kingdom of the north. I have 1 city, 1 catle et 3 fiefs. I have plenty of infantery unit, i need to see marechal ( i am not sure of this word in english ) to upgrade them, i have look for inside the city, in the building, and nothing... bug ? i have try to kook for him in my catle, and in my city and i cant found him, but perhaps i can do that only when i have my own kingdom and no when i have choose to fight with a kingdom which already exist ?

Thanks, Evanok.

Hey there,
If I understand you correct the answer is that you can't upgrade your own faction troops when you're part of another faction (nords).  If you started as an Antarian you can't upgrade your antarian troops unless you have your own kingdom.  Then you'd have to make a barracks/practice range/stables in one of your castles/towns.

For standard troops (mercenaries/Nords/Swadians/etc) you can upgrade troops normally in your party menu.  Hopefully that helps.

erf.... so if i have not my own kingdom, what can i do with my anterians troops ? there are totaly .... weak if i cant upgrade them.. I cant produce with my barrack, stables etc swadian troops ? its stupid :p. I build building which produce unless unit and which cost money ... 

That is correct, the buildings and such are a waste if you're not your own faction.  However you could always leave the Nords and become your own faction. :smile:

I've played both ways, it's fun to have your own faction, but also a lot more work.

I am with the swadian... i have destroy the north,  he just stay the city of Tihr, i have almost kill the rhodock... If i leave to my faction it will be impossible to success against the swadian, now there ayre to powerfull.

But i see, in fact the interest of this mod is to have his own kingdom. Perhaps the next time i will try

Thanks for your answer.

You don't have to fight the Swadians.
Just renounce your oath first. Then build up your own empire.
Only when you're strong enough attack the Swadians, and keep their lords as prisoners.
That way the get less and less mobile armies. It's a good way to defeat them.
But don't keep the nobles in your party. Drop them off at a castle (preferably with prisoner towers)...

Evanok said:
I am with the swadian... i have destroy the north,  he just stay the city of Tihr, i have almost kill the rhodock... If i leave to my faction it will be impossible to success against the swadian, now there ayre to powerfull.

But i see, in fact the interest of this mod is to have his own kingdom. Perhaps the next time i will try

Thanks for your answer.
Remember, they only have 20 Lords and they have more than 20 fiefs.
Try getting a lot of money and a HUGE STRONG army, maybe ~600 men. Then you can keep 400 in the TOWN (get a town) and have 200 to conquer enemy castles. (200 vs 100 garrison should be easy) If you get attacked, no one can destroy a town with 600 units, except for the Invasion of course. (your battle advantage would be -50, and you would spawn with 10 troops)
And do not dedtroy the rhodoks yet, so that swadians still have some enemies.

Back
Top Bottom