Updating the main site: the Features section and all the other goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

In the context of all the PR improvement on the part of TaleWorlds, I would like to underline one significant problem that has been laying around here for about 5 years.

Technically speaking, Mount&Blade II: Bannelord got its own site in 2012. While at the time the lack of content was at best understandable, I think that now, TaleWorlds should seriously consider updating its main site by fixing two very important aspects:

1. The features section.
We've seen that for five years, and any potential customer who has never heard of Mount&Blade may think that the project is either bogged down or that the definition of "SOON" is about 5 years +. I understand the fact that the developers might not be ready to share the full extent of features they're developing, as things might change, but you need to sketch at least some general guidelines that would explain the essence of the product and draw further curiosity and interest from the newcomers.

2. The goodies (media).
The media presented on the site is very old. By now, the game has improved a lot on the graphics department, and those screenshots are in no way representative anymore. In fact, they might leave negative first impressions, but the first impressions count a lot. I'm not asking for totally new content. As of now, you may just post some of the best recent screenshots and also attach the siege videos (especially the ones where Lust's talking).

Please take this in account, as the current state of the matters is not acceptable anymore for the main site. That's literally the face of the game, and it needs good care.

The Bowman said:
1. The features section.
We've seen that for five years, and any potential customer who has never heard of Mount&Blade my think that the project is either bogged down or that the definition of "SOON" is about 5 years +. I understand the fact that the developers might not be ready to share the full extent of features they're developing, as things might change, but you need to sketch at least some general guidelines that would explain the essence of the product and draw further curiosity and interest from the newcomers.

Agreed. Now this is;

r68Kna2.jpg

just funny after all those years  :lol: At least write some guaranteed features, boi.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Thanks for the feedback - We are currently working on updating the website and forums. :grin:
Mein Gott, the universe is changing. The mighty features page will be filled, the old BL thread locked, the forums redesigned, Frank left. This is the beginning of the second coming of the Lord. The Banner one, at that.

Back
Top Bottom