[UPDATED]Wanted - We want you!!![Need modelers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, Did anyone remember me? Yes, I am the developer of NCE, but now I was doing another mod - invasion mod like nord invasion.

That's right, this mod has its own website, everyone can register his/her own character and buy equipment on it like crpg, nord invasion and etc.

Of course, I just am the one of members of this mod. We have 5 people do it, but we need more people.

We need:
-a designer for designing the artwork of the mod
-a modeler for modelling new equipment
-coder for writing code for the mod

If you are interested in it, you can add me(RandomCode) or ^0>|TSS|<^1Wursti on steam.

See you on the team!

Here is our team:
3585teg.jpg

update:
-kill assist
-troop sound

doing:
-invasion mode

need:
-modelers to make some equipments

Team:
Wursti
RandomCode
Crimson
Emeil
TonyIsTheGuy
Proton
Bithon

randomcode said:
erennuman_mb said:
Normally I would volunteer but I'm not good at MP coding. Good luck though.
That's okay, you can join this too, you can do other thing like web, database, model, 2d artwork and etc
I don't even know about that stuff. Just wanted to say good luck on your search.

You guys want any custom voice overs? For round announcements, NPC's, that sort of thing?

Here's my soundcloud if you want to peruse some of my samples. Mind, not all of my stuff is uploaded there. Done lots of work for various mods in this community... Fires of War, Tohlobaria, Last Breathe of Calradia, Perisno... etc.

https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson

Actually you have 6 people in the dev team. Ive been in the dev team since the start, obviously this is pointing out bad communication within the team.

protato said:
Actually you have 6 people in the dev team. Ive been in the dev team since the start, obviously this is pointing out bad communication within the team.

Since when are YOU in the Dev Team? I dont even have your Steam or anything lol

Lol Proton. Never realized it cuz I always thought you just ignore me :grin:

Comrade Crimson said:
You guys want any custom voice overs? For round announcements, NPC's, that sort of thing?

Here's my soundcloud if you want to peruse some of my samples. Mind, not all of my stuff is uploaded there. Done lots of work for various mods in this community... Fires of War, Tohlobaria, Last Breathe of Calradia, Perisno... etc.

https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson
Nice! Welcome to our team! Join this Team or add me on steam!

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12250.0.html
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:

Posting twice with the same sentence or similar ideas — please condense these into one post
Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one
“Meme” images — especially when not accompanied by text
Posting the same thing across multiple boards, whether this is the same topic across multiple boards, or the same reply across multiple threads
Quote pyramids — quotes imbedded within quotes which serve no purpose

It is better to post quality rather than quantity. There's an old saying that empty vessels make the most noise. A few well thought out, intelligent posts will do you far more good in the long term than a host of poorly worded posts. A high post count will not confer any special status on you — your fellow members will judge you by the quality of your posts rather than quantity. You will find the infrequent but intelligent posters are often accorded a lot more respect that those with higher post counts but little actual content. The best posts are those which provide something to discuss or add to a debate.

Sherlock Holmes said:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12250.0.html
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:

Posting twice with the same sentence or similar ideas — please condense these into one post
Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one
“Meme” images — especially when not accompanied by text
Posting the same thing across multiple boards, whether this is the same topic across multiple boards, or the same reply across multiple threads
Quote pyramids — quotes imbedded within quotes which serve no purpose

It is better to post quality rather than quantity. There's an old saying that empty vessels make the most noise. A few well thought out, intelligent posts will do you far more good in the long term than a host of poorly worded posts. A high post count will not confer any special status on you — your fellow members will judge you by the quality of your posts rather than quantity. You will find the infrequent but intelligent posters are often accorded a lot more respect that those with higher post counts but little actual content. The best posts are those which provide something to discuss or add to a debate.

so 1 post per week in the thread is spam? alright

When nothing has changed, updated or edited, posting the same thing over and over is I believe - spam. Maybe a moderator disagrees. Or maybe he doesn't? I do not know.

Either post some more information and progress or stop bumping and let the thread die. It is clear nobody is interested in your project in its current state.

Back
Top Bottom