OSP Oriental 3D Art Update to Indo-Persian Armory

Users who are viewing this thread

🙏 yes please kind sir
Moddb is down right now, so here's a Google Drive link: OSP Doublets Google Drive

If you want North African themed textures for the adargas also, check my OSP African Shields on Nexusmods: OSP African Shields Nexusmods. Note that when I made these I didn't know how to use shaders yet, so they don't have the right shaders applied. To get them to look good, the best would be to do the following:

1. Import the model of the African adarga you want into the brf file that contains the new Portuguese adargas (AOT_portuguese_items)
  2. Duplicate one of the Portuguese adarga materials
  3. Edit this material, copying the name of the adarga texture you want to use into the DiffuseA box
  4. You will have to create Specular and Bump maps for the North African adargas, since I didn't make any before and have no time to do it now, sorry. If you don't know how, search the Forge boards on this forum for the tutorials.
Do share screenies from your mod when you use these! Thanks!

Thanks, I actually already had the African shields downloaded, didn't realise you were the same author. Very cool shield type, a while ago I made some fairly awful retextures, at least one of them I just pasted a photo of an antique adarga on top - somehow that turned out to be the best looking one still 😅. Maybe I should have another go now I've had more practice.

Back
Top Bottom