Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Users who are viewing this thread

Holmgaardviking said:
Sounds great! but will i have to start a new save?, i am using SVN version.

I think you will have to because of the new updates. Seems like some new features might be incompatible.

Dr T, If we are using the SVN, will the update come faster than the downoad link?  :mrgreen:

Sexy. Good job on the mod. Best mod in the game.

Will you release a change log of some sort on here, or we can find it via Google Development?

Good luck and again congrats!

What are you kidding me? 

1257AD release coming in a few weeks WITH the kuauik pack and new features!  AND Brytenwalda 1.40 coming out soon!!!

Are you all trying to make me fail organic chemistry?!?!?  Surely this is no coincidence!

I may just have to take an academic leave of absence to cope with this great news!

Sweet! Good stuff lads! I suppose this time round i will use the lance recruiting method, as loosing your men in battle and rebuilding your army with silly peasants again is just a recipe for disaster on the battlefield. I reckon Lance is the way to go! :smile:

DrTomas said:
Holmgaardviking said:
You will likely need to start a new game.

DERN IT! :sad:

ok ok....but could i export my current character in a new game? i've been playing my arse these past weeks and he's evolving the way i wanted him,its a shame to lose so much progress
And if i can,how do i import him to a new game?

Călaraşi said:
DrTomas said:
Holmgaardviking said:
You will likely need to start a new game.

DERN IT! :sad:

ok ok....but could i export my current character in a new game? i've been playing my arse these past weeks and he's evolving the way i wanted him,its a shame to lose so much progress
And if i can,how do i import him to a new game?

You first have to export your char by opening your character sheet in the game, then click on the button 'Statistics' in the lower left corner, click on 'Export Character' and afterwards you get the msg. that your character has been successfully exported. Now you can import him into every other game or mod by going to the char sheet -> statistics -> import char. The exported txt-file of your char can be found in c:documents/warband/characters or something like this. Here you can edit everything with notepad or some other txt-editor, if you want to edit him. The amount of money and experience your char has had at that time when you exported him will also be saved in this file.

Great!

BTW, is there any way of stopping those messages from popping up? Like "XXX started a war with YYY" or "Village B stole some women from village C" and so on. They are completely useless to me if they don´t affect my kingdom - it would be more than enough to have small announcements that don´t have to be clicked away.

I often take a piss when I travel great distances or start a siege and hate it to come back and see that only 4 ingame-hours have past.

I'm tempted to say that all the delays are getting annoying for those of us waiting for the new version to come out. I know how it's like tho, so i will still give you credit because 1257 is by far my favorite mod on Warband !

That being said, you'd better respond "when it's done" in the future when asked a date  :mrgreen:.

Back
Top Bottom