Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Users who are viewing this thread

I´m sorry but I don´t believe in Thursdays any more. My week goes like ...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...

DrTomas said:
So are you guys exited about next Thursday?! Not this week, but the next!

That's not funny for about 1,5 month. I hope, that we will see next version of this mod during
A.D. 2013.

kuauik said:
Lyoshcka said:
DrTomas said:

That's not funny for about 1,5 month. I hope, that we will see next version of this mod during
A.D. 2013.
relax,we owe you nothing...

What? I thought everyone in the world owed me something?  :mrgreen:

Pay no mind to Dr. Thomas and his tricksters, they are only here to deceive us, Thursdays are ruined forever now!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: They are secretly playing the mod so they can "build **** everywhere" while we suffer with a singular manor.

kuauik said:
Lyoshcka said:
DrTomas said:

A.D. 2013.
let us get this straight... we are your army that have followed you in an extraordinary trip throw the 13th century you owe us more and new equipment grate battle scenes and glorious victories as well as new achievements ... you 've been grate thus far and we expect you to keep doing it ... :cool:

Jason L. said:
kuauik said:
Lyoshcka said:
DrTomas said:

A.D. 2013.
let us get this straight... we are your army that have followed you in an extraordinary trip throw the 13th century you owe us more and new equipment grate battle scenes and glorious victories as well as new achievements ... you 've been grate thus far and we expect you to keep doing it ... :cool:
dont worry,the release is realy close,two weeks max :wink:

kuauik said:
Jason L. said:
kuauik said:
Lyoshcka said:
DrTomas said:

A.D. 2013.
dont worry,the release is realy close,two weeks max :wink:

For reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal this time?

Hi, i'm new to the forum (as a registered user)

Can't wait for nex thursday! But unfortunetely for that time i  will probably have a job...damn!  :lol:

Hati said:
Hi, i'm new to the forum (as a registered user)

Can't wait for nex thursday! But unfortunetely for that time i  will probably have a job...damn!  :lol:

If it comes out, call in sick.

Back
Top Bottom