Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Users who are viewing this thread

Makememove said:
Great!

BTW, is there any way of stopping those messages from popping up? Like "XXX started a war with YYY" or "Village B stole some women from village C" and so on. They are completely useless to me if they don´t affect my kingdom - it would be more than enough to have small announcements that don´t have to be clicked away.

I had that same thought yesterday. Those messages break immersion for no reason. I wouldn't even care to read them if they WERE from my kingdom.

WillKill said:
Makememove said:
Great!

BTW, is there any way of stopping those messages from popping up? Like "XXX started a war with YYY" or "Village B stole some women from village C" and so on. They are completely useless to me if they don´t affect my kingdom - it would be more than enough to have small announcements that don´t have to be clicked away.

I had that same thought yesterday. Those messages break immersion for no reason. I wouldn't even care to read them if they WERE from my kingdom.

Yep, those messages are quite annoying because there are so many factions around. What I additionally find quite annoying are the messages you get if you're a king. I now have a kingdom with 15 cities and 16 castles, and I get a message for EVERY single village that was raided or, if I am around, for everone that's being laid waste to, doesn't matter if they belong to me or not, for every single one. You can imagine that I am regularly at war not only with one faction and with 15 cities and 16 castles, that's 46 villages and sometimes a hell of a clickeridoo which destroys immersion to quite a degree. It's ok to get them for besieged castles/towns, but even that I wouldn't need as I regularly look up if they're besieged by moving over with the mouse.

1257  AD...i play this great mod since old M&B :grin: Thx to all Dev. team
quick question...will be an option low quality texture pack for 0.97 download ?  i think its very important for who cannot play those BIG mods on average CPU...(e.g Brytenwalda mod)

Well guys, the world will end on friday! So you have until thursday, 20, to release this mod!  :mad:

Magnum said:
Pero today is Friday, and the twentieth doesn't even fall on a Friday.

It's a little difficult playing M&B while the world is ending and the zombies are knocking at door.

Well.... I started doing two things, which I did not finish both. I also want to do some manor system improvements, so that's total 3 things I need to be done. That's from my side of things, atleast.

DrTomas said:
Well.... I started doing two things, which I did not finish both. I also want to do some manor system improvements, so that's total 3 things I need to be done. That's from my side of things, atleast.
We are all waiting almost holding our breath... :grin:....don't want to stress you but don't let us suffocate.. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom