Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Users who are viewing this thread

Renaud de Châtillon said:
Playing and its really laggy, running at 60Fps but it feels like 20 FPS. Whats wrong ?
On the campaign map? Then the scope of the mod causes is too big for the engine to handle. A good cpu is needed to eliminate the lags.

DrTomas said:
Playing and its really laggy, running at 60Fps but it feels like 20 FPS. Whats wrong ?
On the campaign map? Then the scope of the mod causes is too big for the engine to handle. A good cpu is needed to eliminate the lags.

Its everywhere, the previous version wasnt laggy at all. Im using a HD5770 and Phenom 2 X4 3.4ghz | 8gb Ram.
Using 1.153, I try 1.143 to see if its better

Its everywhere
MMMM. Well battlefields had 0 changes to any calculating algorithms since rev101. I could see it as a possibility with the campaign map if I screwed up somewhere(tho on my older laptop, I've seen improvements on performance then). So I'm not sure of your problems cause.

With the new laptop, I have no lags at all. Nor on the campaign nor in the battles.

(mokantiems lietuviškai, arba tiesiog DrTomui  :wink: )
Ilgai lauktas ir pagaliau sulauktas!!!  :grin:
Updeitas išties nudžiugino su gausybe naujovių, kurių dar tik dalį pamačiau, tačiau išties yra šiokių tokių nukrypymų su teksturomis  :smile: Zalias sniegas, sviečiantys banditų užpakaliai, nuostabios animacijos nesutelpa į ekraną ir užstoja dalį raidžių. Taipogi atsirado šioks toks lagas mūšiuose (kurio ankščiau tikrai nebuvo). Patinka pakeistos visos teksturos, žemėlapis atrodo žymiai geriau, galbūt reikėtų daugiau gamtinių objektų, bei užpildyti miestais\kaimais tuščius regionus, kjp pvz Pirėnų pus, D. Britanijos salas, taipogi pagausinti rytų Europą  :smile:
Taigi be šių pastebėtų nukrypymų viskas yra tiesiog nuostabu, šis modas tiosiog įkvepia naują gyvybę šeip greitai pabostančiam žaidimui ir už tai esu baisiai dėkingas visai komandai!!!!  :grin:

DrTomas said:
here, the thing on moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257/downloads/anno-domini-1257-version-097-beta-installer. Currently yet un-authorised. But I think you should be able to download. :razz:
ty  :wink:

Released and downloading. Let this be a lesson to me. I should be playing more computer games and doing less work. Work is a state imposed on man by fall of Adam.

Congratulations!

I can't imagine how much time and effort you guys put into this.  It looks great  :razz:

Great kuauik thx! I thought that you would just add some armors, but
you changed all the armors, and made new weapons, and horses big thx!!
They look terrific!! :smile:
By the way how did you guys managed to transform all the graphics? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom