MP Native [Update 1] Persistent Realms - Bannerlord Role-Play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Flavberg said:
The more servers, the better, I say. Bannerlord is young and it will have plenty of people playing it, so there is really no need to worry about servers splitting things up, at least not prematurely. I wish Captain Obvious good luck with his project.
+1

Ignore Hrod's obnoxious comments. It's a new game, new people have the chance to establish successful servers and I'd welcome as many as possible. The test of time will filter out the bad ones, not anything to do with the past!

New game, new heroes, no free riding on Warband old glory ! I support everyone who is determined enough and gathers enough other supporters to make what they imagined, and time will filter out and the best will endure, as it is said earlier.

THAT is  whats the best for this game!

Community will be much bigger, so the more servers the better; let anyone pick their flavor, just take a look at GTA V's and SAMP's community. Plenty of servers to choose from. Some bad, some good. Some empty, some with over 500 people at once. Some more hardcore, others more light and action-focused.

To direct everyone to one or two selected servers ruled by one single individual whose motives might be questionable at best (Paid horses and armors, anyone?) is pure cancer.

Best of luck, and don't run your server like a dictatorship.

Z0mbiN3 said:
Community will be much bigger, so the more servers the better; let anyone pick their flavor, just take a look at GTA V's and SAMP's community. Plenty of servers to choose from. Some bad, some good. Some empty, some with over 500 people at once. Some more hardcore, others more light and action-focused.

To direct everyone to one or two selected servers ruled by one single individual whose motives might be questionable at best (Paid horses and armors, anyone?) is pure cancer.

Best of luck, and don't run your server like a dictatorship.

Multiple servers are healthy, it forces the leaders to make changes which are needed which would be less likely with a single server of the like. But thank you :grin:

It`s very unfair to leave out BOTH Sturgian and Battanian town out when they are all so close together.
My toughts are that each faction should at least have 1 town, being so close, and the number of rest of the settlements doesen`t matter that much . . .

Piconi said:
It`s very unfair to leave out BOTH Sturgian and Battanian town out when they are all so close together.
My toughts are that each faction should at least have 1 town, being so close, and the number of rest of the settlements doesen`t matter that much . . .

Thing is with this is numbers in regards to players and how to fill roles need to be justified and having tons of settlements could leave certain areas as a dead zone. Vlandia will be the manor faction, although their villages are very ordinary and small (one not even controlled properly by them but the church). The other two factions will have much larger villages + their resources will be much more valuable, unlike the Vlandian villages. On top of that, the Vlandian political situation doesn't help the faction much at all.

And if there is a need and sudden push for more areas/settlements, the map could always been expanded to add more settlements and possibly towns, as it is now a thing possible with the new editor :wink:

Younes said:
This will take so long before it actually comes to life :sad:

Yes... many sadness... ONE DAY THOUGH! We will all live out our power trip fantasies! :grin:

Piconi said:

dw we can still rp conquering it and colonize it with our own peasants of our desired culture :party:

flavberg said:
The more servers, the better, I say. Bannerlord is young and it will have plenty of people playing it, so there is really no need to worry about servers splitting things up, at least not prematurely. I wish Captain Obvious good luck with his project.
Amen to that. There no pie even yet to fight over, for starters.
Not to mention various mods will allow us as players totally different experiences in terms of the playstyle.

elcapo29 said:
So I like the idea of an RP, but some of them I saw on WB servers seemed to just go nowhere. Hardly any wars, duels, or confrontations. Just a couple of RPers and a bunch of other people that seemed to have lost all sanity.
Dire Straits can happen in any rp scenario. I generally agree, though. Roleplay that caters to a bigger crowd usually lives off conflict people can pick sides in- and there's simply nothing to create conflict like a good war.
That's why I loved to play both wrp and PW so much- the wars we orchestrated there put anything samp offered to shame, even if we had 3 times as many player slots filled on servers there compared to warband at the best times.
Simply because M&B offered us a really decent combat engine that enabled both fighting without being frustrating for everyone due to desnyc issues, as well as thrilling duels between equally skilled players.

Good thinking. This is my dream map.
R4rGm8.png

looks really cool, I like the scenario idea a lot, having it based upon three factions is a nice change. The whole concept of having one castle for every different culture in PW maps got a little stale. Grassland into Snow into deserts into forests, the variety is cool sometimes but to have a map that doesn't drastically change all the time and looks realistic would be nice.

idkdan said:
looks really cool, I like the scenario idea a lot, having it based upon three factions is a nice change. The whole concept of having one castle for every different culture in PW maps got a little stale. Grassland into Snow into deserts into forests, the variety is cool sometimes but to have a map that doesn't drastically change all the time and looks realistic would be nice.

Unlike some of the maps you're referring to, this will obviously be in one area. It will be more serious RP than some servers you may be referring to too (as many of them are just fighting servers :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom