MP Native [Update 1] Persistent Realms - Bannerlord Role-Play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there going to be a quantifiable wealth/population system of some sort?
Also a list of performable actions by rank? I feel like this would attract new players to the rp because they would have some direction/ ideas of what they can/can't do.

Is there going to be a quantifiable wealth/population system of some sort?
Also a list of performable actions by rank? I feel like this would attract new players to the rp because they would have some direction/ ideas of what they can/can't do.

I won't lie when I say I'm not too sure with what you're asking and if you've confused this with something different. See the spoiler in the main post 'What is Roleplay' because I'm stumped with what you're asking and perhaps you've misread the type of server this is! Help me decipher what you are asking :smile:

On a side note you can now join our forum group!: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/delorious-network-bannerlord-rp.56/

We have moved to the module in development board as this is not just a server but a module being created for it too. We will be releasing an update next month with our vision for the module as well as features we're looking at having upon launch and beyond.

Looks interesting. Let's hope with all the new people joining Bannerlord we can get a less "toxic" community than was often found on the RP servers on Warband.

Oh my god, I've been looking for an upcoming mod just like Warband's PK and PW. Seeing this project here, it gave me some happiness. I hope you guys will keep going.

Whilst I would find it very lamentable if you do go with Vlandia (I had made the joke to a friend that it would all be Vlandians, just like with Warband all the roleplay servers were in Swadia or in Swadian borderlands) considering all of the rich cultures in the game that are now far more aesthetic, I would very much like to see Bannerlord roleplay, making this promising in prospect.

We are currently looking for new volunteer members for our module team, see below what sort of roles we are after and the demand for the roles. All those interested in said roles are free to send me a PM on the forums or join our discord and contact Captain Obvious there. If you have a friend who can do one of the said roles and might be interested, now is the chance to let them know. All those submitting a request to work on the team must provide some evidence of past work. This message can also be found on the main thread when our demand adjusts.

C# Programmer - Moderate Demand.
3D Modeller - Urgent Demand.
Artist - High Demand.
Animator - High Demand.

Last edited:
Sorry but i'm a bit confused. I played many hundreds of hours of PW on warband and did plenty or roleplaying there. I'm curious as to if this is a whole new module or if this is like a group or server within an existing Persistent type mod.

Unless i'm wrong, this was a group in PW for warband but now you are developing a new mod in Bannerlord?
Well, good luck to you. Anything PW, PK or RP related has me really excited. I can't help much with any coding, I just have a bit of scene making experience.

Back
Top Bottom