Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

It looks visually stunning but...
1. Half the cover is thin wooden boards
2. You pop in and out of cover in a nanosecond
3. The tommy gun has no recoil
4. Getting shot seems to do nothing
And best of all,
5. At 11:55 you can see a cop climb up to the second level of the barn and start magdumping the guy you're supposed to be defending. He's just sitting there while he gets an entire drum emptied into his face.

I was very optimistic about the remake but by gods is the preview teaser horrible. The trouble is that it looks like it is done by people with no clue as to what made Mafia so great in the first place. Visuals are fine, but they completely demolished the Trip to The Country atmosphere - there are action packed missions, but this is not one of them. Instead, it turned into a Michael Bay farce with three times the number of enemies as opposed to the original, action music killing the atmosphere and frenetic firefights. Also, Tommy Angelo is John Wick now, available to hold Tommy gun with virtually no recoil (original Mafia had a lot of recoil on its guns), throwing molotovs (pls no!) like small coins, and being able to pop in and out of cover in half a second. Oh, and there are even ****ing red exploding barrels :lol:

And yet they still haven’t confirmed if there’ll be trouble with the law if you don’t respect traffic laws. That made the original game amazing and I truly hope they bring it back.

Nothing’s more immersion breaking than racing down the streets ignoring red lights while the police just stare at you like “have a good one!”

I hope they can pull this off.

What I really hope is that they keep the hardcore part of the previous ones and don't sell us any more casual ****. I love the original because it was a devilishly difficult game, with an oppressive atmosphere and a good dose of terror, where the night was really dangerous and the loneliness if anything was the hallmark of this game was the loneliness the sounds of creatures approaching, but above all to make you feel "Alone in a devastated and dangerous land"...

Anomalies, mutants, radiation, different factions, enemies with skills, old weapons that get jammed and you must repair them, eat and drink to recover little and no health and the always scarce health kits, and so many other things... I never got caught up in the metro; wishing to return to the Zone, the true king.

And yet they still haven’t confirmed if there’ll be trouble with the law if you don’t respect traffic laws. That made the original game amazing and I truly hope they bring it back.

Nothing’s more immersion breaking than racing down the streets ignoring red lights while the police just stare at you like “have a good one!”
I think it was confirmed that there'll be a police tolerance setting, and the harsher setting will be like the original game.

:lol:

"Troops now hold spears correctly"

How about:

- Troops pulling ladders out of their asses rendering Troy's impregnable walls completely useless
- THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MYTH ("You can cast earthquakes that destroy enemy walls, but you can't see the destruction in real-time, the scene just spawns without walls.. Cool... Right?")
- THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MYTH (random dude with a bull skull DESTROYING 200+ trained warriors on his own)
- Combat animations that look worse than Rome total war combat animations
- Etc.

Did they really just gloss over all the actual problems the game has, fix the way troops hold spears and make an awkward video about it? :lol:

I had absolutely no intention of acquiring this exquisitely insalubrious product. The truth is that I have just heard that despite its free status on the first day, it will be released without multiplayer and that it is presumably not expected to be released separately until November at the earliest. (link)

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.
+1 :lol:
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom