Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Manor Lords (steam)

tenor.gif

Beyond a Steel Sky will be released 16. July. I think I'll check it out.

The classic (Beneath ...) is free on GOG.

Death Stranding just arrived on PC. Looks interesting. If only I had the time for all those games :xf-cry:

Beyond a Steel Sky will be released 16. July. I think I'll check it out.

My friend was one of the level designers for this.

Found this being shared in HEMA groups on Facebook. It looks pretty interesting.

Found this being shared in HEMA groups on Facebook. It looks pretty interesting.
giphy.gif

Holy ****, those are some really, really good moves.
Thank you for sharing, to the watch list.

It reminds me very much of this one:

I used to played it at a friend's house when young. But hellish quart looks great, I got a boner with the 0:12 min. move.

Whoa this is neat. Too bloody and graphic for my old man tastes but the animations are jaw droppingly amazing. I love the downward and upward false edge attacks with the curved swords, very very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Fun fact, the tip of the false edge, like 3 to 4 inches, of sabers are typically sharpened for precisely this reason.

Saw hellish quart on reddit just now and wanted to come see if anyone saw over here. Looks really amazing. Need to see if I can find some extra info on it like if it's muliplayer and not just sp/local only. Either way really nice animation action happening, hope the gameplay holds up!

*edit* saw on steam forums developer commented on it and he said "The plan is to have a single player campaign (a series of fights tied together with a story), arcade mode (series of fights with a boss at the end) and 2 players PvP (fence with your friends)."

So he's not coming with multiplayer. Might be able to do it with parsec maybe, but meh. I hope at least the creator is thinking about networking in the back of his head and not coding himself into a single player box.

Oh they finally made it.. A proper Deluge Duel simulator

--
Looks pretty interesting. I wonder how controls will be like though, that Mortal Combat camera feels strange for a TPS camera person like me.

Saw hellish quart on reddit just now and wanted to come see if anyone saw over here. Looks really amazing. Need to see if I can find some extra info on it like if it's muliplayer and not just sp/local only. Either way really nice animation action happening, hope the gameplay holds up!

*edit* saw on steam forums developer commented on it and he said "The plan is to have a single player campaign (a series of fights tied together with a story), arcade mode (series of fights with a boss at the end) and 2 players PvP (fence with your friends)."

So he's not coming with multiplayer. Might be able to do it with parsec maybe, but meh. I hope at least the creator is thinking about networking in the back of his head and not coding himself into a single player box.

Netcode is kind of a pain in the ass though, so I can understand why he might not want to deal with it.

That was an amazing scene, I hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing it!
It's a great film.

The game looks good, but I can't help but wonder how the controls will deal with what looks like a fairly varied and realistic pool of moves. Is it simply a low-middle-high system with combos for the flashy moves and the variety is just for show or can you really manually aim precise blows and ripostes? How many inputs in a keyboard would that need and how could one manage them at enough speed? I think the precision of body movement needed to realisticslly replicate fencing would only be possible in VR.

Back
Top Bottom