Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

hopefully all the stuff from the first game is on MP and skirmish of this new one if you have normandy 44, so that the playerbase isnt split.

WWII's Eastern Front with new 'Dynamic Strategic Campaigns' set during Operation Bagration, the massive Soviet offensive that pierced the German line, eventually reaching Warsaw.

These 'dynamic' campaigns are "highly replayable," says Eugen, mapping the details of the battles on a 1:1 scale with 25 maps, over 600 units, a new art direction, "revamped combat," and an updated engine.

"Each turn equals half a day, allowing players to form their strategy and plan their next encounter, while carefully managing their units and supply lines," reads the press release. "Prospective commanders will be able to control entire army corps and subordinate battalions consisting of thousands of men." (Better read up on Soviet Deep Battle.)

Yeah its kinda early.

But i think they shall indeed make it so that if you have SD 1 you can choose the normandy front in the options settings of a match.

Its telling that this time its called just Steel Division 2 and not Steel Division Bagration. They are probably going to add other theatres in the future as well. I for one would love to get a dlc with just 3 maps: Imphal, Kohima and Admin box, and some 3 brit and 3 jap divisions.

Wulfburk said:

hopefully all the stuff from the first game is on MP and skirmish of this new one if you have normandy 44, so that the playerbase isnt split.

WWII's Eastern Front with new 'Dynamic Strategic Campaigns' set during Operation Bagration, the massive Soviet offensive that pierced the German line, eventually reaching Warsaw.

These 'dynamic' campaigns are "highly replayable," says Eugen, mapping the details of the battles on a 1:1 scale with 25 maps, over 600 units, a new art direction, "revamped combat," and an updated engine.

"Each turn equals half a day, allowing players to form their strategy and plan their next encounter, while carefully managing their units and supply lines," reads the press release. "Prospective commanders will be able to control entire army corps and subordinate battalions consisting of thousands of men." (Better read up on Soviet Deep Battle.)

Hmmm, very interesting. Here's hoping for Szent Laszlo division, 1st Huszár Division, Romania Mare Armored Division and/or the Korne Group for the Axis.

...it's gonna be just SS, Grossdeutschland and ****ing ROA divisions, right?

I just can't wrap my head around how someone becomes a Balkaboo. That's famously the worst area of the world and has been for all of human history. Even afro-centrists like jacobhinds have the excuse that Africa used to have great and wealthy empires.

Tennessee Jack said:
I just can't wrap my head around how someone becomes a Balkaboo. That's famously the worst area of the world and has been for all of human history. Even afro-centrists like jacobhinds have the excuse that Africa used to have great and wealthy empires occupying it.
Fixed that for you. <3

But muh Serbian Empire tho
(Seriously, the Serbs and Bulgars had some badass empires back in the day. I thought you'd know your Medieval history.)

Also, I've just rewatched that trailer, and I noticed... Go to 0:48, and behold, there's Turáns. Finally a tactical WW2 game with Turáns. :grin:

Also two second later, there's a Nimród and at least one Toldi. My guess is it's the 1st Huszár Division, which fought very well during operation Bagration. 2nd Páncéloshadosztály would be cool as well though, because having Tarczay as an in-game ace would be great.

Wigster600 said:
Tennessee Jack said:
I just can't wrap my head around how someone becomes a Balkaboo. That's famously the worst area of the world and has been for all of human history. Even afro-centrists like jacobhinds have the excuse that Africa used to have great and wealthy empires occupying it.
Fixed that for you. <3

By doing this, you have directly stated that Italy was great and wealthy. Italy.

Don't play coy with me Wigga, you making a post is automatically accompanied by a blaring fanfare of God Save the Queen: an association with you posting and Britain is not just a probability, its a certainty.

Almalexia said:
Don't play coy with me Wigga, you making a post is automatically accompanied by a blaring fanfare of God Save the Queen: an association with you posting and Britain is not just a probability, its a certainty.
If I had a soundtrack that accompanied me everywhere, it would be a mixture of patriotic tunes and sporadic bouts of melancholic operatic/choiral lamenting music.

Back
Top Bottom