Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Kickin' It in Tennessee said:
That was almost as bad as the War of Rights trailer for mumbled English by non-native speakers. He said "Who's the most honest person in the city where everyone chooses a new persona from breakfast?"
That makes more sense - but not much else in that trailer does  :smile:

When this was posted on r/games, someone claiming to be a rep of the developers responded with this

Interesting.. we actually have an American writer. We wanted to change the first line, but it was late then. As for other lines - I don't know what can possibly be wrong with them. But thanks for pointing that out.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/7jjh92/my_eyes_on_you_official_trailer_3rd_person/dr72b84/

Why would you name a game which focuses on 5v5 combat after an organisational unit which had typically around 500 soldiers?

0/10 will not buy.

It baffles me that some people want to come back to 5x5. I cant bare even 32p nowadays when it comes to ww2 games. And CS style maps?

I must sound like a trained parrot repeating forgotten hope 2 on this forum, but no regrets, muh fh2 man.(ok arma 3 ww2 mods too)

Wulfburk said:
5x5.

CS style maps

CSGO is genuinely an excellent game. Great map design, great meta, great stratz, great fun gameplay. CS has always been a great game. There is nothing wrong with CS. 5v5 compet matches are focken wonderful, there isn't really anything like it even in 2018.

Focken WW2 CSGO would be focken great, but this looks like focken ****. There isn't anything good about it. There's not even anything good about Battleion1944, at all. Not even.

I am being serious this time. CS has always been focken good. If you don't appreciate the CounterStrike series, you're a moron. Your opinions about the CounterStrike community are irrelevant, the games themselves are some of the tightest and most well-designed "twitch" shooters ever made, you smeared hippo. Quake III is the greatest game ever made.

Back
Top Bottom