Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Urgrevling said:
I think Farcry: Primal looks nice. I haven't played any Farcries since the first one, and I probably won't be able to run Primal, but it I like how the setting looks.
Yeah, that looks bloody sweet. I've been missing a proper neolithic game.

Eh was excited to that Gates of Hell game but apparently the release will only be Germany vs USSR and all the other factions will be DLC????

God they are COHonizing Men of War.

Teofish said:
Urgrevling said:
I think Farcry: Primal looks nice. I haven't played any Farcries since the first one, and I probably won't be able to run Primal, but it I like how the setting looks.
Yes because taming and riding siber tooth tigers and an overabundance of warfare is totally properly neolithic.

Sir Prince said:
Teofish said:
Urgrevling said:
Yes because taming and riding siber tooth tigers and an overabundance of warfare is totally properly neolithic.
Yeah, I mean, it could be alright, but have you people seen the 9 minute gameplay video? It yells lame retextured FarCry to me, despite some new things.

I'm concerned that this will be more like Dark Souls 2 than Dark Souls. I'm also somewhat peeved about the strangely proportioned enemies, what is this, Bloodborne?

No doubt I'll play it for hours and have a blast anyway.  :razz:

Really? Everything I've seen indicates they've gone back to Dark Souls style for everything Dark Souls 2 ****ed up. Namely parries, rolls, blocking and the general movement. It looks even faster and slicker than DS1 and nothing like the sluggish garbage in DS2. Even the camera movement looks more like the first game.

Docm30 said:
Really? Everything I've seen indicates they've gone back to Dark Souls style for everything Dark Souls 2 ****ed up. Namely parries, rolls, blocking and the general movement. It looks even faster and slicker than DS1 and nothing like the sluggish garbage in DS2. Even the camera movement looks more like the first game.

I thought this was the place to moan and nitpick, not to raise reasonable concerns. I actually have done very little at looking into the changes they are making.  :razz:

But if I'm being honest, the combat in the second game was never an issue for me. I felt that it was easier (perhaps because the first game prepared me for the second?), but I didn't feel that it was worse. I was more disappointed with the level design and accompanying lack of satisfying exploration that I felt was integral to my enjoyment of the first game.

Moose! said:
I thought this was the place to moan and nitpick, not to raise reasonable concerns.

I'll moan about how Urban Assault was a masterpiece of a game and no one has ever even tried to make anything like it.

Moose! said:
I'm concerned that this will be more like Dark Souls 2 than Dark Souls. I'm also somewhat peeved about the strangely proportioned enemies, what is this, Bloodborne?

No doubt I'll play it for hours and have a blast anyway.  :razz:

I'm so ****ing ready.  DS1 was amazing, DS2 was really good, and I have full confidence DS3 will be as if not more amazing than DS1 or Bloodeborne (which I never played, but everyone's told me is phenomenal)

I just watched the new Primal gameplay video, and they kept saying how amazing it was that their pet took out a camp unaided or that they killed 30 people with a mammoth. I realize it's a demo where you're not really supposed to die, but I hope that it isn't to the point where you can actually just order your pet to attack a camp and go do something else while he plays the game for you.

I'm interested in getting Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen when it comes out for PC in January, as well as Dark Souls 3, though I'm not really hyped for DS3 at all.
I'm also following the development of Total War: Warhammer but their business model leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so I'm currently on the fence about getting it.

Then there's the expansion for the Witcher 3 and that Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Back
Top Bottom