Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Weird, I guess I got lost. I came in here expecting a topic about games, but instead I found one about grammar.

The quality of the latter directly impacts the quality of the former, and Teo's atrocious and unforgivable word crimes prevent me from doing anything but criticize the thread. IMHO remove all awards and accolades, give them to me, and call for an end to the awards ceremony.

I hate you all. You expect me to do all the work. Yet you never appreciate the effort. You just nitpick and whinge and criticise. I feel like a 50's housewife, except I don't even get unsatisfying male-orgasm-centric sex.

Looking forward to Black and White 3 even though I know Molyneux ruined the entire concept of God games with his persistent failures, and that if a game of that type came out now it would be a horrible low budget bloatmess.

Also looking forward to a city building simulator that actually looks good and isn't made on unity.

I can't wait for Endless Space 2 after first one had everything I wanted from space fleet combat, i.e. nice cinematic clashes between handful of ships instead of micromanagement cluster**** between two swarms, zoomed out till everything is icons. From what they've released so far the focus seems to be even more on managing an empire, so looks pretty promising.

I think Farcry: Primal looks nice. I haven't played any Farcries since the first one, and I probably won't be able to run Primal, but it I like how the setting looks.

From the people who apparently made the Men of War WW2 RTS series: http://store.steampowered.com/app/400750/?snr=1_5_9__205
Note the Hungarian vehicles Armored Car in the screenshots (in earlier ones there was a Nimród too).

Back
Top Bottom