Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
TheFlyingFishy said:
Somebody needs to make a videogame news thread and sticky it, because I can't find anywhere better to put this:

http://www.technewstoday.com/27515-a-sequel-to-red-dead-redemption-very-much-a-possibility-after-employee-drop/
TheFlyingFishy said:
Which is why it needs it's own thread to devote stupid amounts of time speculating and over-analyzing instead of just posting it here and not saying anything.
Harkon Haakonson said:
Go ahead, then. Start it. I dare you.
Challenge............... accepted!

Jesus, the name is fine, people, no need to dissect it, it's obvious enough.

BUT YOU DISAPPOINT ME FLYING FISHY, I WANTED YOU TO MAN UP AND TAKE ACTION FOR ONE. YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!!!

I would die for a Vampire: The Masquerade game and it was in the news recently for being acquired by Paradox. It feels like that game would be too easy to **** up, so I'm also not really hopeful.

Harkon Haakonson said:
Wellen's well of sweet hopes and dreams?
Everyone knows that Wellen has no hopes or dreams. He is a husk, kept alive by copious amounts of beer and flight simulators.

Harkon Haakonson said:
Jesus, the name is fine, people, no need to dissect it, it's obvious enough.

BUT YOU DISAPPOINT ME FLYING FISHY, I WANTED YOU TO MAN UP AND TAKE ACTION FOR ONE. YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!!!

He's lumbering and mean. I'll take meek and ostensibly kind until I get something from you, tyvm.

Back
Top Bottom