Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Arvenski said:
We're going to find out. I don't know how much they've improved the new BF2, I haven't paid attention

It's okay-ish. It's definitely been improved by the updates, and later this month (among other things) we're going to be getting a (hopefully) proper Conquest mode. But if you go in expecting it to be like the original games, you'll only be disappointed.

I wouldn't pre-order now, but once their alpha/beta tests roll around? Meh, that's just a buy-in test phase, which isn't unreasonable. It's early access with a different name. Once testing actually starts, I would take another look at it and see how playable it is.

Orion said:
I wouldn't pre-order now, but once their alpha/beta tests roll around? Meh, that's just a buy-in test phase, which isn't unreasonable. It's early access with a different name. Once testing actually starts, I would take another look at it and see how playable it is.

I think so too; but it looks good... physics are already interesting. A good implementation of Ai...and that's it.  :party:
Thanks for sharing Cpt. Nemo, I didn't know this title and I'm an old SWAT3 CQB player.

kurczak said:
Anyone played Dawn of Man? Looks neat and the reviews are almost suspiciously good.

I've tried it (in international waters  :wink: :oops:), however it hasn't captivated me enough...I'm missing things that developers will surely apply in later patches. At the moment I'm still waiting for Ancient Cities, which looks better from my point of view.

Cpt. Nemo said:
SWAT 5 Ready or Not has a release window now, Q4 2020.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

I played swat 3 and swat 4 for hundreds of hours as a kid with my friends, when I saw this trailer and I heard the word "TOC" I think a small tear ran down my cheek. The name sucks though.

I think Ready or Not looks pretty good, and I'm glad we're finally getting the long-awaited SWAT 5. Not going to pre-order though. I think I'll wait for the Steam release, to have the ability to refund just in case. Better safe than sorry.

I may change my mind when the testing phases come around, but that $119.99 price tag is too steep for me to want to buy the "Supporter" edition of the game. If the testing feedback sounds good, I could maybe considering opting in for the standard edition for beta access, but tbh early access is overhyped anyway.

kurczak said:
Anyone played Dawn of Man? Looks neat and the reviews are almost suspiciously good.

I've played for ~7 hours so far. It's pretty good, Banished is definitely a good example for the level of complexity it seems to offer. I imagine there could be a lot of modding potential for the game in the future that could increase replay value.

Back
Top Bottom