Unused Armors/Custom Items - Custom Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Frankydank

Recruit
Hi, I've recently come back to Perisno 1.0 after a few years of being out of touch and have loved the full edition of the mod so far. Just trying to add a few custom items into the game to set a personal theme for my custom troops and had a couple of questions.
I've read that auto-calc values for custom added items are not determined when using Morph's and there's no real way to do anything about it without the source code of the mod, so I'm wondering:

1. With the placeholder armors recommended for custom item use outlined in https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380570.msg9049634.html#msg9049634 , or with other unused armors towards the end of the item list in Morph's - do these have an autocalc value assigned to them relevant to the name of the placeholder?

2. Is there a list of armors/helmets that are available to custom troops (in their standard lists) but unused by any other troops? I couldn't find a non-manual way to find this with Morph's, and I'm not prepared to do it manually, hah. The idea behind this is I can just change the mesh of a few items so I can set my theme for the custom troops while maintaining the autocalc changes, and hopefully without changing the appearance of any other troops!

Thanks again for 1.0, definitely looking forward to 1.1

Back
Top Bottom