Unstable Ping on NA servers????

Users who are viewing this thread

my normal ping is 33ish on NA but for the past week its been literally 70-120. my ping is more stable on EU servers then it is on NA and im almost certain its not my internet thats the issue. someone help pls

MrWhalefish was having ping issues a couple weeks ago and they fixed themselves after a couple matches. We wasn’t spiking or having connectivity issues, but for whatever reason his ping was 30-60 ping higher than it should have been.

Ah you think ping is your ally? You merely adopted the lag, I was BORN in it, RAISED by it, I never saw less than 100 jitter by the time I was a man, and to me it was nothing but BLINDING

Yeah he would spike a lot on the NA server, I'd be watching his ping while testing it with him and he'd jump from 34 to 61 out of nowhere. On EU however his ping was a stable 115. #justiceforchowski

Ping is unstable on East Coast lines right now probably because of line saturation due to traffic being rerouted due to hurricane damage on main lines is my current working theory. Sad!

my normal ping is 33ish on NA but for the past week its been literally 70-120. my ping is more stable on EU servers then it is on NA and im almost certain its not my internet thats the issue. someone help pls
I have also have had very bad unstable ping these past two weeks and it's been so frustrating. I usually get a stable 60 ping but I have been spiking to 140+ for no reason. Contacted a staff member and said I should try a VPN or contact my ISP about the issue.

I have also have had very bad unstable ping these past two weeks and it's been so frustrating. I usually get a stable 60 ping but I have been spiking to 140+ for no reason. Contacted a staff member and said I should try a VPN or contact my ISP about the issue.
i contacted my isp they said everything was fine, guess its tws fault. i also tried nordvpn and wtfast but it still doesnt fix

You can run following test at the same time you are having issue with the game:

If you are having connection or ping issues, please follow these instructions to help us identify the issue:
  1. Download this program https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
  2. Once it is downloaded, run WinMTR.exe either in WinMTR_x32 or WinMTR_x64
  3. As host address, enter one of the following depending on your region (exactly as written here):
    • Europe: speedtest-ams3.digitalocean.com
    • North America: speedtest-nyc3.digitalocean.com
    • East Asia: speedtest-sgp1.digitalocean.com
  4. Start the program and let it run for 5 minutes
This application tracks connection from your computer to the location of the servers.

The last address in the results is where our server is located. If test shows ping spikes before the last address, everything is not fine. We cannot do anything about it.
If it shows spikes only on last address please send it to me.

You can run following test at the same time you are having issue with the game:

If you are having connection or ping issues, please follow these instructions to help us identify the issue:
  1. Download this program https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
  2. Once it is downloaded, run WinMTR.exe either in WinMTR_x32 or WinMTR_x64
  3. As host address, enter one of the following depending on your region (exactly as written here):
    • Europe: speedtest-ams3.digitalocean.com
    • North America: speedtest-nyc3.digitalocean.com
    • East Asia: speedtest-sgp1.digitalocean.com
  4. Start the program and let it run for 5 minutes
This application tracks connection from your computer to the location of the servers.

The last address in the results is where our server is located. If test shows ping spikes before the last address, everything is not fine. We cannot do anything about it.
If it shows spikes only on last address please send it to me.
dm'd you

I wanna say that I was playing on NA the other night, usually I just have 80-90 ping, but it would randomly spike and see me rubberband all over the place, like chowski here is describing.

literally have good ping on every other game but for specifically blord NA servers it spikes to 150... idk how i get more stable ping on eu servers then na

bump again cause this is ridiculous
p4UEsxt.jpg

White Noise who is EU gets better ping then me while on NA servers...

78C7CE19A269749D885CA40A1066CA4C3B60A90C

i get way better ping on EU servers and an NA player named sloppy gets constant 500 ping while on EU servers.

Back
Top Bottom