unremovable/unchangable helmets/armor/feet tweak?

Users who are viewing this thread

misterbean08

Recruit
Is there some kind of a tweak that you cannot remove/change the armor of characters?
For example:
-when entering a throne room, you make the vassals armor the same as when they are outside.
-when dueling, they wear the same armor they have.
-when in a cut scene, they wear the same armor (weddings).
-even in weddings, for both male and female players still wear the same armor they have.

I remember last year a dynasty warrior mod something where they have the model of the dynasty warrior characters as the armor and they have a blank head as a helmet. When these vassals are in a throne room (feasts) they don't remove or change into different armors.

Change the mission template flags which tell the game engine which type of items to exclude (including the tunics which are duel override items). Of course, if you just remove them, then horses will show up at your wedding.

I would like add another question regarding the head/helmet thing:
Is there a way for the character in the Notes to keep their helmets on? and even show their battle armor? I have seen mods where they show the helmet of your character and the other npcs.

So I had successfully made their helmets appear in the Notes and even when talking on the Party. But I have this problem: when talking to Companions in the party menu, helmets with cover head flag doesn't show up (like full helms) other helms work though. what scripts should I edit?

Back
Top Bottom