UnPoPuLaR OpInIoN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5 will be as exciting for MP as 1-1.4.3
Maybe, maybe not. I mean they are literally doing what we asked;

- get a testing group
- overhaul the entire system
- base it on the community combat patch.

Can't really blame them until we actually see the result - it's what we wanted. Though if block delay remains... :xf-mad:

I can blame them for as many things as I want to and I will continue to do so. Its safe to say that we deserve and should expect much more than what they have given and plan to give us in terms of every part of this game.

I want to enjoy playing this game but It was a bad beta and looks like its going to be a bad EA overall, idk why you want people to hold out hope for this patch that has been coming for months when it shows very minimal effort or actual care on TW behalf.

I bet you 100 Denars that most people on the MP forums will be displeased by this patch same as every other (mostly because of TW lack of communication and respect for this community over the last year)

Are you baiting others into another hate train or what's the point of this statement?
At least save your salt till they release it, seems to me little bit premature.

I'm locking the thread, not only does the OP provide nothing, but the thread title provides nothing too.

Here's a reminder from the forum rules:

2.2 Threads
Please give your new threads relevant titles — "Improving weapons and shields" is a lot better than "My suggestions". Not only does this allow people to see what your post is about (making it more likely to attract interested posters) but it also helps the search function return relevant results. In addition, when starting a thread that requires an opinion, ensure your post actually contributes — the first post in a thread should state your own view about the topic, rather than being an empty post with no information or opinion for others to act upon.

It also falls under forum rule 1.2 Spam:
  • Making non-constructive posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom