Unofficial Taleworlds Drug Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come all ye junkies and share entertaining experiences, impart valuable knowlege, tell us what you've done, tell us what you want to do, tell us what you do on a regular basis, what drugs you will NEVER do (Not applicable for people who don't actually use drugs), etc. Buzzkills are not welcome, this thread is not meant for debate. If you want to come in and preach, go ahead, but not everyone is guaranteed to listen.

I'll kick the thread off by saying that I have used cannabis, psilocybin, DXM (once, I don't want to get brain lesions), various opiates (oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, etc.) nutmeg (not advisable under any circumstance), and mescaline. I use cannabis and psilocybin on a regular basis, want to try LSD (No history of schizophrenia in my family, I'm gonna go for it no matter what anyone says), POSSIBLY MDMA/ecstasy, although the side-affects scare me a bit, and definately will not take heroin, meth, PCP, etc. ("hard drugs") unless I was on the verge of death (or knew I was going to die soon), in which case I'd probably try to OD on whatever I could get my hands on.

Your turn.

I did ecstasy before. Fun time. All I actually remember though was I was aroused by anything green. Incidentally, the girl next to me had green eyeshadow. What's even better is that I got it from her.

I've done:
Cannabis (and other variants, hash, pollen, kief)
Cocaine
Pills (ecstasy)
MDMA
Base (amphetamine)
Crack (Once, just to see.)
Ketamine
Magic Mushrooms
Solvents
Poppers (B...oring)
Salvia (which sucked, need to try again)

I'm never touching heroin or meth.

The only thing I do on a regular basis is weed, the only thing I'm still gonna do are: Drugs I haven't tried, and hallucinogenics.

it's been about 2 months since I did any hard drugs, before that it was like 6 months, I basically don't bother anymore, I used to be into it, but ended up in hospital (All things in moderation) and basically don't bother with much except weed and trips anymore.

00014.jpg

00015.jpg

00019.jpg

00017.jpg

00018.jpg

00016.jpg

Yes, No, Maybe?

Strictly Cannabis. I do it socially, on weekends. Everything else I skip over, plus, I'm not going to do anything else until my mono is gone.

My first trip:

It was two years ago, I was laying on the operating table as the nurses tried to put my I-V in, failing the first time.

The doctors put the laughing gas on me (I had never had laughing gas before) and it was on.

First I get the high, light headed giddyness, my vision goes blurry, I sit up to look around (I felt myself sit up and look around, I don't know if I actually did) however nothing in my vision changed, no matter where I looked there was a still life image of one doctor looking down at me, with other medical personal friezed framed in the back round.

Then I felt my shoulders moving up and down up and down up and down, I didn't think anything of it until I hear the doctors voice go "Hes got the giggles" (which keeps echoing in my mind) at which point I realized I had been laughing the entire time, I slowly but surely try to calm myself down, and succeed.

The nurse is trying the second I-V, I welcome the pain as a gateway into reality, the second one hurt, a lot- but the pain helped.

"Hes got the giggles..." is still repeating over and over again, as though the doctor is still saying it, then text appears, its yellow on the inside, with a red outlining of "giggles".

The giggles text starts to multiply, smearing itself all over my vision until there is nothing left but red and yellow texts of "Giggles"...

One minute...two minutes...three minutes go by from what I can tell, I'm still awake in this strange world. At the end of the forth minute, I black out.

That sounds pretty amusing, also, one I didn't add to my list of done:

Nitrous oxide, get a canister, shoot a balloon full of it, put the balloon to your lips and just inhale and exhale slowly 'til the balloon goes down.

It's actually pretty good.

If we're doing it like that, I should add large quantities of caffiene, nicotine and alcohol to my list.

Alcohol's the only fun one that I'd like to keep doing though, the first two are addictions =(

Just morphine and good ol' nicotine. 3 days on morphine were among the finest in my life. Hated the nitrous oxide though. Felt that I didn't have control over myself.

edit: and ye old vodka.

Sad, sad individuals...

Sure, have fun and all, it's all your choice, but remember...Darwin is watching you.

Skyrage said:
Sad, sad individuals...

Sure, have fun and all, it's all your choice, but remember...Darwin is watching you.

Because only sad people do drugs?

Yeah, **** the hundreds of musicians, artists, writers and all the rest of it, they're just a bunch of sad pricks! (ESPECIALLY THE BEATLES LOLZ)

Seriously though, go hate somewhere else.

dagorkan said:
Also 2nd hand drug experiences are never interesting...

I really have little experience from drugs (not own ones, little town and so on), so my opinions doubly should be taken too seriously about them. But I can say that 2nd hand experiences from alcolol and even smoking aren't too intresting either.
Since this thread has been slipping from last couple of posts, I dare to push it a little further. If there's something that disgust me, that one would be double standarts. I'm just a simple (nearly) farm boy, but I really can't find logic in allowing such as alcohol and cigarettes to be sold in every corner, but then abandoning drugs.

^Coming from someone who'd never get involved in drugs, but however greatly enjoys drinking and being drunk.

dagorkan said:

Where I come from, I will get second-hand smoke anyway. So no point bothering to push me off the nicotine. I might as well enjoy it.

Velmu said:
dagorkan said:

I really have little experience from drugs (not own ones, little town and so on), so my opinions doubly should be taken too seriously about them. But I can say that 2nd hand experiences from alcolol and even smoking aren't too intresting either.
Since this thread has been slipping from last couple of posts, I dare to push it a little further. If there's something that disgust me, that one would be double standarts. I'm just a simple (nearly) farm boy, but I really can't find logic in allowing such as alcohol and cigarettes to be sold in every corner, but then abandoning drugs.

^Coming from someone who'd never get involved in drugs, but however greatly enjoys drinking and being drunk.
It's because alcohol and tobacco don't cause people to hallucinate, maybe. Yeah alcohol can cause fights but the effects are predictable, people know how to handle them and what to expect.

The effects of alcohol are mostly a change of degree... people become more aggressive, more friendly, more clumsy, etc.

The effects of most drugs are a change of nature. People start imagining they're in a magical world of giant mushrooms and aliens or that spiders are crawling around under their skin or whatever. Something you never experience in the real/sober world. When you have people getting high on mescaline or PCP or acid or one of those Amazonian plant drugs you don't know what to expect, they could jump out of the window at any moment... LOL

OK most of those are exaggerations and most drugs aren't that spectacular but that's the difference, the unexpected and that's why people are afraid of drugs. Society knows how to deal with tobacco, caffeine and alcohol. Even people who use drugs regularly don't know what to expect, the effects of some hallucinogens can be totally different from one time to the next and you don't know if it's going to last a few hours or a day.

Morgoth2005 said:
dagorkan said:

Where I come from, I will get second-hand smoke anyway. So no point bothering to push me off the nicotine. I might as well enjoy it.
Get real. There is no way you will get addicted to nicotine without smoking cigarettes yourself. Plus the 'psychotropic' effects of tobacco only start to kick in if you ingest huge amounts of it... like the equivalent of hundreds of cigarettes in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom