Unofficial Regiment list

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not in a position to give you a precise answer, all i can say is that when the singleplayer has been finished and there is a large enough playerbase, Gabrilduro might consider making a multiplayer.

shadowarcher said:
Im not in a position to give you a precise answer, all i can say is that when the singleplayer has been finished and there is a large enough playerbase, Gabrilduro might consider making a multiplayer.
True.
I have to wait until:
- troops and factions are settled properly and finally, in 1755 SP.
- a person of my complete trust will develope the MP section

Gab
PS I will not add other topics on "stickys", unless really vitally important, in order not to get ppl complaining again about how "messy" topics look.
I will when MP gets close to finished.

im waiting for the unit names of french regiments in MP to be released before i have a final name, sorry if its looks bad

GABRILDURO said:
shadowarcher said:
True.
I have to wait until:
- troops and factions are settled properly and finally, in 1755 SP.
- a person of my complete trust will develope the MP section

Gab
PS I will not add other topics on "stickys", unless really vitally important, in order not to get ppl complaining again about how "messy" topics look.
I will when MP gets close to finished.
Well this is kinda important but it's your choice and im sure that by adding one more topic to the sticky collection won't annoy people, especially if that topic contains the names of all the regiments(it makes it easier for them and they don't have to spend ages scrolling through pages just to find a regiment).
Vicnaire said:
im waiting for the unit names of french regiments in MP to be released before i have a final name, sorry if its looks bad
That's ok just remember to tell me your regiment name and unit type when you have changed it.

will do, also for the french regiment we may be taking suggestions for regiment names, regardless just to see what we get

Vicnaire said:
will do, also for the french regiment we may be taking suggestions for regiment names, regardless just to see what we get

I'm and F&I reenactor and my unit is Compagnie LeBoeuf.  French Marines that were stationed at the different French forts in present day Pennsylvania, New York etc.  I'm working on putting a Russian Artillery unit together for Mount and Musket but I'll be glad to help out as much as I can with 1755 as well as soon as we get our feet on the ground.  Feel free to PM me for any unit infos and such.

~Fishfinger

still dont know the name of any good French Regiment names thatd be fitting, if you have suggestions please message me. Debating making French Grenadier Unit or Marines

still doing the research of it, i dont want to rush a guy i have helping with research. but for 1776 i have the 2ndNY so we ARE making progress. The french regiment will more likely be marines then not

Here's a list of the Regiments for 1776 (just for the record)

British:
Infantry:

10th regiment of foot
Cavalry
Tarleton's Green Dragoons

American:
Infantry:
2nd New York

I guess someone will raise an American militia-group soon. At least I hope so, because we Dragoons want to butcher them!  :mrgreen:

for 1755 my french regiment may be refered to as TM for Troupes De La Marine, because the system that the French marines had ment they didnt have numbered regiments from what im lead to believe, however i may be wrong so if u see an inaccuracy in this please inform me

jackho1412 said:
Vicccard said:
I guess someone will raise an American militia-group soon. At least I hope so, because we Dragoons want to butcher them!  :mrgreen:
i might make one  :mrgreen:

Good lad! If you surrender right away, we might not kill you all!

:mrgreen:

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom