Unofficial Patch (Updated Jan 15, 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nooper said:
First of all, THANK YOU for reviving this mod!! I honestly feel this MOD is among the greatest created for MnB. I hope that you will continue working on this mod.

1) when i install the patch, do i have to re-install the osp add ons??
No, the OSP is part of the mod download.
Instead of the patch you can also install the city add-on, the patch is included there.

I hope actual sieges will become possible too. I hate it that everytime I'm done training my peasants I get attacked by bandits.

I've tried like 30 mods, and this is the best one in my opinion. Too bad not many people want to develop it:sad:

I seem to be having problems with patch, I try to drag and drop in Custom Settlrments folder however it only creates another folder inside of that wich is the patch folder I also tried to do it the same way it is sugested however if I do that game wont run at all, I can run Custom settlements all fine and dandy just dont know exactly how to install the patch to fix many of the bugs, drag and drop custome settlements patch into custom settlements and visa versa just not working:sad: what am I doing wrong if anyone can help ty.

You can find this in the first post:
Manka said:
Installation instructions:
  • Download and install Custom Settlements 0.675, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,68400.0.html
  • Navigate to your Modules folder, (usually "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules")
  • (Recommended) Copy the folder "Custom Settlements 0.675" to "Custom Settlements 0.675.3"
  • Download and extract patch archive
  • Drag and drop contents of patch archive to the new Custom Settlements folder, overwriting the old files
If you had previously created your own custom troop tree, backup "troops.txt" *before* installing the patch. You will have to re-add the custom troops, by hand or using the troop editor.
You need to do the last step.

thats exactly what I tried to do however all it does is make another forlder that says custom settlements patch, not sure if thats what its supose to do but id doesnt replace any files, I been adding other mods and files to custom settlements before like faces, troops etc... and have no problems installing them or replaceing files with them game still works fine I just seem to have problems installing the patch, I was wondering if copy paste each file indavidally to custom settlements might work?

Back
Top Bottom