[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

@Aldemar, Are you the author of this video?

If you have the opportunity to attend this year's Gamescom think of the Community; think of making an interesting and informative gameplay, emphasizing the features, encyclopedia, troop tree ... in short an analytical gameplay if possible.

~Lawrence~ said:
Aldemar said:
~Lawrence~ said:
Aldemar said:
Name: Aldemar
Reason: For the greater good!
84e?  :shock:

Yes, the 84e Regiment the well known Infantry Regiment of Napoleon was defending a church by Graz and found an ancient artifact in the katakombs. Someone activated it accidentally and it took a big group of soldiers to another demension and time . Thats how they landed in Calradia. Naked.
Lol good to see you around brother. I ran a few NA regiments but merc'd for you guys quite a bit. Hoping to see you guys in BL  :grin:

Thanks Lawrace, hope we see you on the battlefield for crossbow line formations :wink:

Terco_Viejo said:

If you have the opportunity to attend this year's Gamescom think of the Community; think of making an interesting and informative gameplay, emphasizing the features, encyclopedia, troop tree ... in short an analytical gameplay if possible.

Yes thats me, last time i had only 25min to record something(best 25min in my life). Maybe im allowed to play longer next time, Bannerlord is the only good reason to go to GC2019. :grin:

Aldemar said:
Terco_Viejo said:

Yes thats me, last time i had only 25min to record something(best 25min in my life). Maybe im allowed to play longer next time, Bannerlord is the only good reason to go to GC2019. :grin:

:fruity:

Well, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you that if you have the chance to enjoy Bannerlord this year and you could use part of your gameplay to analyze everything that could be analyzed (something like what Duh did with BladeCastTV last year); I'm sure the Community will thank you enormously. Greetings mate

Aldemar said:
~Lawrence~ said:
Aldemar said:
~Lawrence~ said:
Aldemar said:
Name: Aldemar
Reason: For the greater good!
84e?  :shock:

Yes, the 84e Regiment the well known Infantry Regiment of Napoleon was defending a church by Graz and found an ancient artifact in the katakombs. Someone activated it accidentally and it took a big group of soldiers to another demension and time . Thats how they landed in Calradia. Naked.
Lol good to see you around brother. I ran a few NA regiments but merc'd for you guys quite a bit. Hoping to see you guys in BL  :grin:

Thanks Lawrace, hope we see you on the battlefield for crossbow line formations :wink:

Terco_Viejo said:

What did you use to record? A usb stick? A screen recorder device in some sorts? Im also going but i'd like to know if im able to record or not, thanks

@Younes123 I got a usb stick and i recorded via a external capture Tool for  a 30 minutes. I dont know how it will be this year, last year they where in the closed buisness area. You only could get there when you where invited. I dont know if they will give the possibility to record for the more open showfloor this year. Im just guessing, i dont know anything yet.

@Terco_Viejo I try my best, always depends how much time i get or if this opportunity is there at all. I only know there will be Multiplayer, everyone can test for a limited time.
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/108

Im just a normal hyped m&b fanboy who doesnt know much.

Aldemar said:
@Younes123 I got a usb stick and i recorded via a external capture Tool for  a 30 minutes. I dont know how it will be this year, last year they where in the closed buisness area. You only could get there when you where invited. I dont know if they will give the possibility to record for the more open showfloor this year. Im just guessing, i dont know anything yet.

@Terco_Viejo I try my best, always depends how much time i get or if this opportunity is there at all. I only know there will be Multiplayer, everyone can test for a limited time.
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/108

Im just a normal hyped m&b fanboy who doesnt know much.

This time around the game will be open to the public, according to the latest interview with a Taleworlds rep. (Ali Erkin).  It is in Turkish, but I translated it to the best of my ability and I believe it to be accurate.

Link to the thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,384792.0.html

Yeah they said that in the Gamescom blog already, MP open demo, while a SP demo will be available to people with press/etc passes. Apparently the SP portion is much more robust than last years, which is good news. I don't think any news had been released about recording footage in either portion, which is what the question was.

Roccoflipside said:
Yeah they said that in the Gamescom blog already, MP open demo, while a SP demo will be available to people with press/etc passes. Apparently the SP portion is much more robust than last years, which is good news. I don't think any news had been released about recording footage in either portion, which is what the question was.

This is true, but I have no reason to believe that it will not be allowed considering it will be open to the public and we have a multiplayer BETA going at the same time. If it were single player, completely different story.

No pun intended.  :oops:

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/108 said:
With that being said, we will still be taking along the singleplayer sandbox campaign which we will be showcasing in the business area of the show, so you can expect to see a wide range of screenshots and videos covering most aspects of the game around that time.

The statement is not very clear but yet again there is no reason to believe TW won't allow taking video of the gameplay for both SP and MP.

Name:372847155,aka KD_N144
Reason:  I want to able to play the beta of this game
I have been a loyal player of this game since ten years ago.In steam I have 2500+ game time(Statistics after 2016 because I was register on steam in 2016)
I used to make some maps and made a small mod with a self-entertainment (but lost for Hard disk damage) I used to be a cn server administrator. I really like this game, I hope it can be perfect.
Now, in China, it’s summer vacation, there are nearly two months for rest, so I have enough time to play.
My English is not good,  hope you can understand. :smile:

Okay I need a guess wave do you guys think they'll make a beta and let us play us south americans too? Like having a server set for us or matching us with other counties? I really hope they do, or at least having MikeBoix would be already an honour

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
Okay I need a guess wave do you guys think they'll make a beta and let us play us south americans too? Like having a server set for us or matching us with other counties? I really hope they do, or at least having MikeBoix would be already an honour

giphy.gif

Mike  deserves a pass for the Beta, his physical condition and mood is deteriorating every day he passes without Bannerlord. He is becoming an Andalusian sour pickle.

I'm sure the Spanish-speaking community, both the American (north-central-south) and the European, is being taken into consideration. It should be discussed with Mike, but once Bannerlord has been released, from Caballeros de Calradia I am sure there will be a rapprochement between different communities for the sake of internationalization.

I'm Boxenwolfe, I have hundreds of hours in the previous mount and blade iterations and am currently bed bound for at least two weeks due to two bulging discs in my lower back so I could give the game 100% of my attention.

Back
Top Bottom