[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Kiwi
Ingame: Kiwi_is_a_Ninja, VLKA_Kiwi, etc.

Reason: I played the crap out of Warband and enjoyed it every minute. I have over 2000 hours, played nearly all mods like Crpg, Merc, Ni, PW, etc. I know how everything is supposed to work and I have done a lot of mod testings; for new maps, items and so. And I'd love to be part of the new Bannerlords.

Name: Kae_XII (IGN) People tend to just call me Josh in real life
Reason: I have been a really big fan of the Mount and Blade franchise starting from when I first played it in 2010, Starting with the original Mount and Blade before moving onto Warband and eventually Viking Conquest and Napoleon Wars DLC's. The endless possibilities of M & B are what keeps me tame and playing, you can be a loyal subject or start a rebellion, a bandit working against the kingdoms etc. I remember seeing the initial announcement in 2012 of a new M & B coming out with improved graphics and more things to do!!!, till that period I have been mastering the vanilla game and playing an endless amount of mods for Warband on the steam workshop and I would be honoured to play the beta for Bannerlord and give feedback to the devs who have been working endlessly to provide the community with a valued successor to Mount and Blade Warband.

Name: muki10mm
Reason: I bought a new PC for this beast, and I'm playing Warband since 3 years and Mount and Blade since 4-5 years (My cousin showed this game for me in 2013 and i became addicted  :lol: ) and then i bought Warband and started playing.

I've got to get in on this action. :smile:

Name: Gurkhal
Reason: Because I've never played MP so you'll get the total "Newbie gets screwed" perspective from me.

Name: Namoys
Reason: I've been playing since release in 2008 and ever since. Have 800 hours on Steam alone, probably more than 1500 combined. Been a member here since 2013, when I first got into mods :smile: (My favourite is Sayazn)

Noudelle said:
I do fencing IRL. I'm the most qualified person on this entire forum to test Bannerlord's combat.

Fact.

I do Jiu-Jitsu, best combat IRL SO I AM THE BEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE FORUM TO TEST BL'S COMBAT! FACT!

hallo im play m&b 4 12 hrs if u pick me 4 dis singleplaeer closd alpha i promis ill talk 2 all me freinds &nn tell themm 2 buy ur game pls cnsider

Now I'll go find my dignity. I must've lost it somewhere on the way.

NoaJpH_8SO50D4NH4F9rFoC4YBp0exA5AznDqyNuMIg.png

Don't you think it's quite disturbing that some people seem to believe for real applying here or crying about it all over the forum might actually get them into the beta?

Name: Reks
Reason: I would like to join the beta because I am a big fan of the series and I can not wait until the full version comes out

Back
Top Bottom