[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
beta10.jpg

I open this thread so that everyone who wants to participate in the Closed Beta communicates to Taleworlds by means of "Name" and "Reason" (please be brief) their intentions to provide feedback in this process if they are eventually chosen.

(*new - propose someone who deserves it)

I'll start if you like:
Name: Terco_Viejo
Reason: I have a doctorate in Constructive Criticism and a master in nitpickering.

Not sure if this is going to work, but let's give it a shot!  :lol:

Name: Frostic
Reason: I have around 700 hrs in Warband and 200-ish in multiplayer. Also I'd really love to contribute to such an amazing project as Bannerlord in anyway possible!

Also I've been waiting since the announcement, back when I was 12 years old.
Look at this little believer isn't he cute? And yes... that sentence is perfectly normal.  :lol:
cb44c257d77ad2b6478efe12f8dbe44c.png

Thanks for trying to drain this <...> pick-me wave from other topic discussions.

Oh, I have forgotten the form:

Name: DtheHun
Reason to not: 2.04 Mbit/s Download, 0.14 Mbit/s Upload speed

Name: mike56, aka mikeboix
Reason: I'm founder and administrator of Caballeros de Calradia, main Spanish M&B community. My power knows no limits. Just one order coming out from me can make 56000 gold-thirsty conquistadores come to this forum and sack it like we sacked before half of the world if you don't give me a key to play Bannerlord.

Terco_Viejo said:
maquina-de-gancho-1.gif

I open this thread so that everyone who wants to participate in the Closed Beta communicates to Taleworlds by means of "Name" and "Reason" (please be brief) their intentions to provide feedback in this process if they are eventually chosen.

I'll start if you like:
Name: Terco_Viejo
Reason: I have a doctorate in Constructive Criticism and a master in nitpickering.

This thread feels so hollow without your☼radiant☼... ☼masterful☼... art...

beta10.jpg

Name: MP_Early_Access_After_CBeta
Reason: 9 Years

I don't know if this works but worth a try.

Name: Ardin

Been playing M&B since 2007. Still playing the game with an high end set up. Would give a lot to participate in closed beta...

Name: BayBear
Reason: I hold a Master’s in Finance and can interpret the flood of beta data for you
Reason not to: I will drink from too many skulls

Name: Amari
Reason: I actually made a forum account, after years of lurking to make this post, even though it doesn't matter one bit.
Hello community, I know you, but you do not know me. I'm glad to lurk with a name now

I have about 500 hours on M&B warband multiplayer.

I am a very skilled horse archer. I am good as a foot archer as well. I can take down infantry as an archer on melee if they dont carry a 2h weapon(because 2h weapons stun 1h weapons that archers are allowed to carry).
I actually am very dangerous as a Rhodok crossbowman because they have those 2h sledgehammers so even infantry get caught off guard when they engage with me on melee.

I can feint, chamber etc but I really hate when opponent holds his swing  :lol:

pm me if you decide to pick me I will give you my steam name  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom