Unofficial Bannerlord Community Survey

Users who are viewing this thread

Apologies for the delay.
I've made the results public here.

I have not done much further evaluation due to lack of time (and, admittedly, interest) on my side. If there are specific things you'd like to have more details on (e.g. relation between "I feel class X is too ..." answers to played gamemodes), I can probably do that. I won't doing it for all of them as I originally thought I might, though. Could probably also move things to a google doc where you can work with the data yourselves if theres any interest in that.

When looking at the results, please bear in mind that these are at this point over a month old, and a few things have come to light since then that might make people want to change their votes on certain questions.

The survey would've been much more useful if the class polls would've been divided between different modes. For example archers are **** in capt, but I feel like they're in a good place in skirmish, maybe with the exception of Xbows. Skirmisher classes have been useless in captain since the beginning, but are now in a god place in skirm as well... TDM mains probably don't have a semblance of balance tbh, as well as those who prefer siege.

The survey would've been much more useful if the class polls would've been divided between different modes. For example archers are **** in capt, but I feel like they're in a good place in skirmish, maybe with the exception of Xbows. Skirmisher classes have been useless in captain since the beginning, but are now in a god place in skirm as well... TDM mains probably don't have a semblance of balance tbh, as well as those who prefer siege.
There was a question regarding what people spend most time playing for exactly that purpose. With the data and some excel magic you can split things up, e.g.:
DrdRaHQ.png

Back
Top Bottom