Resolved unnamedMobileParty

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: My party is apparently called unnamedMobileParty for the last 10 - 20 minutes if not longer, but also since my party got that name for some reason every time I battle my game just crashes.
How to Reproduce: I have no clue actually, I only know that I have been captured multiple times before I got the name.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/X3ZYDg2
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 6G
GPU Driver Version: 471.68
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Asrock AMD b550 phantom gaming 4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 250gb

Have you tried not useing mods..
Cause they arent going to give much help tbh if you do use mods, as mods are known for causeing all kinds of issues(which can seem totally unreleated).
Specially if the mod is outdated.

I'd start a totally fresh game without mods and see if the same happends.

Typically when I see the name you refer to ingame, is when a party disbands for following reasons
*Partyleader dies of old age.
*Partyleader is removed from the clan cause of marriage.

I cant say for sure if its related to your character being captured or not, but it could be a cause, as your normal party is then "disbanded"?
And instead of nameing the party as it normally should, the mod or mods mess something up.

Found the problem yes, it apparently was a mod called FightingTogetherRelationship that became the problem. First I looked if everything was up to date maybe there were fixes for some mods but no. Then I tried to crash the game again and got a different kind of report (I saw it before but did not look into it thoroughly because I thought it wouldn't be a big problem cuz I had crashed before a lot) more like the better exception window which said something had to do with that specific mod. Then I tried Removing the mod and battle again which then used to crash the game and that did not happen. So I have found the problem for now. Could still try to get captured etc. to look more into. You could say its resolved.

Back
Top Bottom