Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Nesuprantu

Recruit
Steam
Started new campaign a couple of days before 1.5.8. After updating to most recent beta version, I got some bugs (non-recruitable prisoners, not loading icons of items, troops and npc's etc.) and one of them is my party's name changed to unnamedMobileParty. All other parties ar named correctly, my character's name is shown correctly, just my party's name is bugged

i got all the same problems and also vassal doesn't seem to know how to form an army anymore.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for response. I have just uploaded save file. Prisoners are still non-recruitable and partys name is bugged

IT won't fix the issue on older saves but the parties named as unnamedmobile parties will be disbanded after a day. So if you can wait in a town for a day this will fix itself.

My own party is named like this and it didn't get disbanded
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom