Unlocking abilities

Users who are viewing this thread

That's the soft cap. Your learning limit will steadily decrease as you continue to progress in the skill until your learning limit becomes 0.0x. This point is known as the hard cap.
The hard cap starts at -10, and goes up by 40 per Focus Point and 14 per attribute point, so if you for example wanted the Trade 300 skill, you would need 5 Focus Points (200) in it and 8+ Attribute Points in SOC (102). And if you wanted a 275 perk, you would need 5 Focus Points and 7+ in the attribute.

Remember that:

5 attributes plus 5 talents will reach 250
7 attributes plus 5 talents will reach 275
with 6 attributes you stay halfway

They are 2 valuable attribute points, think if that last ability is really worth that much.

So im not able to unlock every perk available?
Until level 40 it's "easy" to level up, but after that it's very slow, I think the furthest I got was 46 and it was a very long game. So basically no, it is not possible, you will get tired before. It is worth mentioning that the character level has nothing to do with the skills, you may have reached your archery limit, but every time you kill someone with a bow, that exp goes to the general level. With several games you will see what is worth and is not worth investing. For example, I usually took my cavalry skill to the maximum, today I see that with reaching 100 I already have everything I need from that line, and to reach 100 you need 5 attribute points and a talent point, that's 4 talents that go to a more productive place.

Later today I intend to publish a post about the "perfect character" I'll bookmark it for you to read later.

Until level 40 it's "easy" to level up, but after that it's very slow, I think the furthest I got was 46 and it was a very long game. So basically no, it is not possible, you will get tired before. It is worth mentioning that the character level has nothing to do with the skills, you may have reached your archery limit, but every time you kill someone with a bow, that exp goes to the general level. With several games you will see what is worth and is not worth investing. For example, I usually took my cavalry skill to the maximum, today I see that with reaching 100 I already have everything I need from that line, and to reach 100 you need 5 attribute points and a talent point, that's 4 talents that go to a more productive place.

Later today I intend to publish a post about the "perfect character" I'll bookmark it for you to read later.
I’m fond of the Mighty Blow perk, helping to survive but requiring much more in Endurance ! 😉

I’m fond of the Mighty Blow perk, helping to survive but requiring much more in Endurance ! 😉
I have left my last characters with only 260 athletics, it is really not worth the investment to resist one more blow, or none, in addition there are already several perks that I manage to achieve that raise my life bar.

They are 2 attribute points that go early to charisma and intelligence and assure me a faster path to having a huge, cheap and immortal party.

I'll also mark you when I post :wink:

Back
Top Bottom