Would you like an option for unlimited/large amounts of corpses to be displayed on the battlefield?

• Yes

Votes: 107 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

charger said:
MithrellaS said:
Is there a way to implement this in Warband Native? That would be insane. I have a strong enough pc to handle it so no problem for that. I do have the WSE for mods but if I port it into native would it work to edit the ini file?

There's a max corpses line in the WSE ini file, I think it's commented out by default, just delete the ; in front of it and change the numer to what you want
You sir are a legend. Thank you. :grin:

In warband it was kind of a bummer how you can only have a max of 150 corpses. We should always have the option, so long as our machines are powerful enough.

Currently in the settings I believe it is set as a number, but would love to see that as a juicy slider (because one cannot get enough of sliders) with it being possible to had it on unlimited. Currently though there seems to be some issues with corpses though, where you set it to the highest number and they still seem to disappear rather quickly even though they didn't come close to their limit.

Captain Obvious said:
Currently in the settings I believe it is set as a number, but would love to see that as a juicy slider (because one cannot get enough of sliders) with it being possible to had it on unlimited. Currently though there seems to be some issues with corpses though, where you set it to the highest number and they still seem to disappear rather quickly even though they didn't come close to their limit.
:grin:

Captain Obvious said:
Kribble118 said:
are you talking about bannerlord? because having that as a setting would increase the immersion factor dramatically.

Yes I'm talking of bannerlord and the beta respectfully.
is this something you've seen while playing the beta? or did you hear it from other testers?

Kribble118 said:
Captain Obvious said:
Kribble118 said:
are you talking about bannerlord? because having that as a setting would increase the immersion factor dramatically.

Yes I'm talking of bannerlord and the beta respectfully.
is this something you've seen while playing the beta? or did you hear it from other testers?

From myself directly - bodies seem to disappear less in skirmish & TDM (I suppose because there are much less of them) but in all versions of captain mode, right to the very start of it being enabled a few months ago, there has been issues with corpses disappearing rather quickly after 40-50, sometimes even less.

Kribble118 said:
so you don't know whether or not there will be an actual slider that will allow us to customize this? i hope there is because immersion kinda ruined if not

It is currently set on a slider with the max of I THINK 250 corpses, I wouldnt quote myself there though. My main points were being able to set the slider to unlimited & fixing the issues (bugs) currently which cause, even if you have the max corpse slider on, for bodies to fade away faster than they should.

huh strange, i honestly think that they need to 1 make it able to be set higher and 2 make it so bodies aren't disappearing until the max is hit. no reason to have bodies disappearing when max hasn't even been hit

yeah i just watched a video of someone talking about the max battle size and i did actually see a setting that allows you to change the "maximum amount of corpses" i didn't see how high that setting could go though. I do really think they need to get rid of corpses despawning before the maximum is reached thing though.

Back
Top Bottom