Unlimited ammos for multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

GK_Lungy

Banned
Right,

Code:
 ["aidaarrow","Elven Arrows", [("aidaarrow",0),("aidaarrow",ixmesh_flying_ammo),("aidaarrowtao", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_arrows|itp_merchandise, itcf_carry_quiver_back_right, 350,weight(3)|abundance(50)|weapon_length(91)|thrust_damage(15,pierce)|max_ammo(999),imodbits_missile],

I changed the ammos amount to 999, in dedicated server the ammos will appear as 251. Then if i change the code 999 to 9999, in the game it will appear 15 ammos. I am trying to add a unlimited ammos for players to buy as an upgrade so that once they kill a huge amount of enemies they can afford this upgrade as their rewards, help?

thanks

From my understanding, the max ammo is 251. If you want higher, simply make an item with  251 ammo, and use a script (may need WSE, not sure)

You'd want to get the ammo type per player every 10 frames, then if they have that item equipped, and are not in attack action, re-equip them with the same ammo.

Disclaimer: Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I haven't modded Warband in a month or more, been focused on skyrim.  :lol:

No need for WSE, but a script would be necessary.

Could be as simple as:
Code:
(10, 0, 0, [(multiplayer_is_server)],
   [
    (try_for_agents, ":agent"),
         (agent_has_item_equipped, ":agent", "itm_aidaarrow"),
         (agent_refill_ammo, ":agent"),
    (try_end),
   ]),
...and all agents in scene with your Elven Arrows would have unlimited ammo, refreshed every 10 seconds.

Caba`drin said:

Could be as simple as:
Code:
   [
    (try_end),
   ]),
...and all agents in scene with your Elven Arrows would have unlimited ammo, refreshed every 10 seconds.
Thank God that the forums have you Caba. I would have given him a script, but the Creation Kit mucked up my MS knowledge    :mad:

Caba`drin said:

Could be as simple as:
Code:
   [
    (try_end),
   ]),

Sorry for being stupid but where should I put this code to? In script? yes?  Or am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom