Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SlavicBroo

Recruit
Summary: When approached group of looters, some part of the army (including myself) spawned under the map. All of us were acting like we were under/at the deep water ground moving slowly etc. Had to move back and then units started to pop on the ground like they would fall from the sky taking some tiny dmg.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats and no mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): http://prntscr.com/25ei1z8
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version: 497.29
CPU: i5 6600k
RAM: 16 gb ddr3
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): samsung ssd

Hey, do you know the name of the scene? If not, can you please tell me where was the battle initiated so we can look for the maps in that area? Unfortunately it is almost impossible to know the scene from this screenshot.

Hey, do you know the name of the scene? If not, can you please tell me where was the battle initiated so we can look for the maps in that area? Unfortunately it is almost impossible to know the scene from this screenshot.
Hi, luckily I recorded a 5min clip starting literally 2 seconds before fight ends, and location on the map is as shown on the screenshot.

Worth to mention maybe that this friendly army of 71 has initiated the fight and I have joined in to help them out. Maybe that caused the spawn issue?

Btw., this game is rock solid piece of a game, good job there guys.

Hey, the screenshot will be useful, i have sent both the issue and your shots to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for reporting it in.
Btw., this game is rock solid piece of a game, good job there guys.
Thank you for the kind feedback, its always nice to hear good things about our work.

Hey, our team was not able to recreate the issue. If you can reproduce it or experience it again, please record a video of the incident and send it to me with the closest save file to that battle. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom