Need More Info Units moving after pre-deployment to get into position

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: in the pre deployment for battle, if you move units or formation an not use the re deploy and start the battle, they move again once it starts as if they are not "set"
How to Reproduce: go into battle pre deployment, move units to a different place
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX206
GPU Driver Version: 497.29
CPU: i5 10400
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI Gaming Pluss
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 970 EVO Plus 250G

i beleive its the same as this issue ?
posted under "Seiges not working properly"
Defence seige:
at the start of the seige i divide my troops and place them carefully at the positions i want them to be on. but as soon as i click on ready they will start going somewhere else on their own and i get the notifications stating infantry and archers are moving to key position. i have tried turning off delegate command multiple times. but it just wont turn off. even if i get a notification stating that delegate command is off, as soon as i press on ready they will start moving somewhere else

it does do it in the siege as well, I think siege needs some work but this is open field battles it becomes an issue.

I noticed it happen more when i thin line out from 4 to say 2. give it a go see if you can replicate it.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom