Units especially cav Captain mode

Users who are viewing this thread

In my experience the units are to slow, I understand that they cant be exactly beside you all the time because they would just be in the way but when it comes to cavalry they are way to slow.

To many times I ride towards a cluster of troops just to see that one of them have pikes, I divert and run in a half cirkle so I come behind them thinking this will be great just to see my ultra slow bots coming after me doesent even take the same route as I did and try to take the fastest path to me wich will mean that they will ride right through 40 units with pikes wich means that my units more or less just commited suicide.

This sometimes also happens when pushing archers where I have to keep my focus forward and direct my shield. When I think I'm close enough to charge my bots are like a kilometer behind me resulting in me dying trying to get a new bot wich is now chasing some random cavalry or something totally useless. This gets me to another point, why is it so hard to take controll over one of your AI's when you die? It often takes like 5 or so seconds before you can do it and in a fight this often means your AI's die before you get them.

Does anyone else see any of these points as a problem or does it work as intended and I need to ajdust my play style?

In my experience the units are to slow, I understand that they cant be exactly beside you all the time because they would just be in the way but when it comes to cavalry they are way to slow.

To many times I ride towards a cluster of troops just to see that one of them have pikes, I divert and run in a half cirkle so I come behind them thinking this will be great just to see my ultra slow bots coming after me doesent even take the same route as I did and try to take the fastest path to me wich will mean that they will ride right through 40 units with pikes wich means that my units more or less just commited suicide.

This sometimes also happens when pushing archers where I have to keep my focus forward and direct my shield. When I think I'm close enough to charge my bots are like a kilometer behind me resulting in me dying trying to get a new bot wich is now chasing some random cavalry or something totally useless. This gets me to another point, why is it so hard to take controll over one of your AI's when you die? It often takes like 5 or so seconds before you can do it and in a fight this often means your AI's die before you get them.

Does anyone else see any of these points as a problem or does it work as intended and I need to ajdust my play style?
Don't F1F2. F1F1 instead.

look around you (with ^) when you block

Back
Top Bottom