United_PW4_Roleplay Official Server Thread **140 PLAYERS ONLINE, 165 RECORD**

Users who are viewing this thread

Raging Womble said:
I know and it's a good server yet sadly For some retarded reason people choose united and I want a server with a sufficient number of players

Well we're updated now, of course. If you want a 'sufficient' number of players there are currently 80 on _Roleplay.

Currently, we are working on updating our existing rotation of maps for the new version. Right now I know that Avengers' Map, Splintert's Map, and Dominion are all being/will be worked on today.

Dear United team.

Due to the new hacking attack (or at least what is suspected to be one), it appears
that once again, blame is pushed on United to be related to this, since it is yet
another convenient timing for the server.

To prevent people from further doing this, and out of solidarity, I recommend taking
down the United server, until RCC is fully functional again. This may seem harsh, but
it will show that you do indeed want this attacks to stop and it will force your probably
fierce supporter, to halt the attacks if he wants to play on his server again.

Respectfully,

Serann

Serann said:
Dear United team.

Due to the new hacking attack (or at least what is suspected to be one), it appears
that once again, blame is pushed on United to be related to this, since it is yet

To prevent people from further doing this, and out of solidarity, I recommend taking
down the United server, until RCC is fully functional again. This may seem harsh, but
it will show that you do indeed want this attacks to stop and it will force your probably

Respectfully,

Serann
Do you believe in miracles? No peace, grab your weapons, check your gear, let the war drums begin!

Once I'd like to see fair competition. Really hard to not blame united, really hard.

Serann said:
If they do not accept than at least we will have reason to accuse United of being involved
Serann said:
Dear United team.

Respectfully,

Serann

I doubt this will happen. :smile:

Serann said:
If they do not accept than at least we will have reason to accuse United of being involved

It's a pretty ridiculous request. It would be like the USSR asking the US to turn off our radar to guarantee that we wouldn't nuke them.

Neither Dom, nor Gimli, nor Brocoli would ever resort to such ridiculous tactics over a game. I can safely say they are far too mature to be THAT vindictive. They are the face of "United". Baseless accusations and no doubt probably a fan of united has done this (if it even happened) I get the feeling its bogus anyways.

Accusations are always fun, go ahead.

It would prove you being ready to fight the hacker.

And it would be a peaceful solution that will cost you
a day at most.

Splintert said:
Serann said:

It's a pretty ridiculous request. It would be like the USSR asking the US to turn off our radar to guarantee that we wouldn't nuke them.

I think its more akin to America asking russia to stop selling arms to Syria. It's a sign of a united front against something everyone agrees, or should agree is wrong.

It's just one day and we will have alot less hate and flaming.

And United may have a whole lot less people once RCC is back,
but come on, you will always have people left.

The issue is currently unknown, and we believe it may be related to a technical issue on our side.

It isn't a DDoS, so there is no reason for people to go around accusing United of any actions, as there is no evidence to say they may be involved.

Oh fine, I'll drop it. (Not that I believe you)

I guess as long as RCC comes back online, it won't matter.

Boarlady said:
Neither Dom, nor Gimli, nor Brocoli would ever resort to such ridiculous tactics over a game. I can safely say they are far too mature to be THAT vindictive. They are the face of "United". Baseless accusations and no doubt probably a fan of united has done this (if it even happened) I get the feeling its bogus anyways.

Accusations are always fun, go ahead.

Well aren't you friendly...

Back
Top Bottom