United_PW4_Roleplay Official Server Thread **140 PLAYERS ONLINE, 165 RECORD**

Users who are viewing this thread

Saboteur100 said:
Boarlady said:
Neither Dom, nor Gimli, nor Brocoli would ever resort to such ridiculous tactics over a game. I can safely say they are far too mature to be THAT vindictive. They are the face of "United". Baseless accusations and no doubt probably a fan of united has done this (if it even happened) I get the feeling its bogus anyways.

Accusations are always fun, go ahead.

Well aren't you friendly...

sassy is the word your looking for my friend

This again..?

I don't want to have any part with this but.. I think that in the last time this occurred someone mentioned the police I guess. Anyway, why give the trouble to do something like that? It's not like you're making a fortune or anything just because you have more players in your server.

Since I'm quite new to the mod and I do wish to play. Do I need to be known to be able to join the server since everytime I do I get kicked?

I do not belief I am getting any crashes since once I join I get kicked right away or I join and after time I get kicked and I'm just trying to become a serf then boom I get kicked

Well since I bought Mount and Blade Warband itself at a store. I will reinstall it from the website and see from there if something was wrong with the download and the server might understand the serial key. Thank you for all the help I got hopefully this works.....

Well that did not work either but, I notice I can join a European Server and not get kicked or even the chinease server so I am assumeing that I am just being kicked from the server

Zulu_The_Hooter said:
Well that did not work either but, I notice I can join a European Server and not get kicked or even the chinease server so I am assumeing that I am just being kicked from the server
Autokicks normally mean the nameserver is kicking you. CHange your name to something less common or anything different.

Back
Top Bottom