United_PW4_Roleplay Complaints, Suggestions and Unban Requests (Bye)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game name : 304bl
Who are you Complaining of :GA avion
Why are you Complaining about him/her : because avion ask me something on the chat , i was not thinking it was for me, than he temp ban me 1h !
i always take the time to respond to an admin when he take the time to teleport to me, than when i not respond he must tp to me before take any descision.
it's look like avion was bored to take complain than next time make a break instead of react like this cause i don't see where i make somethings bad here :sad:
Time / Date :about 22h25  10/01/2010

i asked you repeatedly over a period of 20 minutes to answer my questions, you never did. so i temped you for not responding to me after multiple queries to via admin chat. Also, when i ask you a question via admin chat you are required to answer it, and don't give me the BS that you didn't know it was not for you, only you can see a message from me, so who the hell would it be to? your mom behind you? Also i was dealing with a situation while i was dealing with you, so tping was out of the question, and that is the only reason this didn't take 5 min. usually i ask 3 times over a period of 5 minutes, this time it was more over the period of 20.

yes i never said you didnt (but don't abuse when you said 20min...) , i said i was not thinking it was for me , cause everytime an admin try to talk to me , he teleport to me , that why this time i thinking you were talking to someone else.I'm not suppose to know how the admin chat work cause sometime you talk in these chat but to everyone...

But next time teleport to me maybe , that cost nothing and that  take 1 sec to do it. temp ban 1h for these it's a hard penalty right ?

304bl said:
yes i never said you didnt (but don't abuse when you said 20min...) , i said i was not thinking it was for me , cause everytime an admin try to talk to me , he teleport to me , that why this time i thinking you were talking to someone else.I'm not suppose to know how the admin chat work cause sometime you talk in these chat but to everyone...

But next time teleport to me maybe , that cost nothing and that  take 1 sec to do it. temp ban 1h for these it's a hard penalty right ?
you want me to drag a SA over to the logs to prove to you it was 20 min? also i made an announcement after i got on, right after i dealt with your complaint that you can use backspace for admin chat, also just because an admin teled to you once does not mean we can tele to every one, there are times when we are handling 3-5 different situations, AT THE SAME TIME, mostly over admin chat. And when i make an announcement, its says right in front of it on your screen *ANNOUNCEMENT* BLAH BLAH BLAH

that why i said , if you are bored to take complain , next time do a break , go smoke a cigarette or go drink a good glass of wine whatever , it's not my problem , but you are the first admin who don't want to teleport to someone for know the reason , strange no ?

304bl said:
that why i said , if you are bored to take complain , next time do a break , go smoke a cigarette or go drink a good glass of wine whatever , it's not my problem , but you are the first admin who don't want to teleport to someone for know the reason , strange no ?
i was dealing with another event and was not able to tele to you, as you could of seen if you read my post, and i don't smoke, but wine however...............

304bl said:

Mate, admins aren't required to tele to you. We're not slaves and don't have to cater to your needs. Admin chat was put in for a reason. and it is obvious when it says [GA_Avion]-->[304bl] that he is talking to you. You don't have to know the game mechanics for that. When you get the priviledge of an admin teleporting to you there probably isn't many people on, not many complaints, or plenty of admins. You should never think that admins should cater to you all the time, it's disrespectful.

You repeatedly say Avion was "too bored" to take your complaint, even after he said multiple times that he was dealing with multiple complaints at that time. This is really selfish of you, if you didn't notice. You're putting yourself above other players by saying Avion should stop dealing with the other complaint to talk to you.

304bl said:
In-Game name : 304bl
Who are you Complaining of :GA avion
Why are you Complaining about him/her : because avion ask me something on the chat , i was not thinking it was for me, than he temp ban me 1h !
i always take the time to respond to an admin when he take the time to teleport to me, than when i not respond he must tp to me before take any descision.
it's look like avion was bored to take complain than next time make a break instead of react like this cause i don't see where i make somethings bad here :sad:
Time / Date :about 22h25  10/01/2010

Your the player who was raging at me for killing you last night even though i had a valid RP Reason to do so, and when I told you my reason in OCC you called me a "stupid ****ing liar" and raged at the admins for not banning me.

So... I vouch for Avion, 304 you lack the reasoning skills required to role play properly and your manners, maturity and discipline are at a juvenile level at best.

Your in-game name at the time: Chong_Wong_Ping_Su
Name(s) of the player(s) you want to report: mokohunto
What you are accusing the player(s) of: randoming
Time of the incident and your time zone:roughly 7:10-7:30ish EST
Proof:
2012-01-10_00001.jpg

Some notes, I was not the only person he randomed, a person by the name Grub claimed to have been randomed by mokohunto as well. I never did any thing that would give mokohunto an actual RP reason to kill me. He told me to get away from his castle and as I was walking away he runs up and kills me and another guy who's name I don't remember but he was also a victim. Another time he ran over me with his horse on purpose (he did this several times, going out of his way to hit me with the horse) and I said "*******" in chat and he says "talking" and just runs up and slashes me with a greatsword. Another time was when he told me to get away from "his castle" and I said in out of character chat that he was acting like an ******* and he kills me. I don't care if he just gets warned or if he gets banned but he needs to know that his randoming must stop.

KillerMongoose said:
Your in-game name at the time: Chong_Wong_Ping_Su
Name(s) of the player(s) you want to report: mokohunto
What you are accusing the player(s) of: randoming
Time of the incident and your time zone:roughly 7:10-7:30ish EST
Proof:
2012-01-10_00001.jpg

Some notes, I was not the only person he randomed, a person by the name Grub claimed to have been randomed by mokohunto as well. I never did any thing that would give mokohunto an actual RP reason to kill me. He told me to get away from his castle and as I was walking away he runs up and kills me and another guy who's name I don't remember but he was also a victim. Another time he ran over me with his horse on purpose (he did this several times, going out of his way to hit me with the horse) and I said "*******" in chat and he says "talking" and just runs up and slashes me with a greatsword. Another time was when he told me to get away from "his castle" and I said in out of character chat that he was acting like an ******* and he kills me. I don't care if he just gets warned or if he gets banned but he needs to know that his randoming must stop.

Yes I was randomed by Mokohunto as well, in fact several times.

What this man says is the truth.  There are many other witnesses that can come forward.

Your in-game name at the time: Sir_Bedivere_Whitetree
Who banned you? Haraldier_the_Raven
When were you banned? 9:45 pm eastern
Why were you banned?Randoming a thief...
Why should you be unbanned? Look the admin, was completely rediculus... must have been an EU person. Anyways i randomed because a person stole silver from our pack horse. Now we were at the only silver mine and well we were the only ones mining ... i saw her jumping up and down near our horse, then she stoped, then i noticed that their was a silver ore around her waist. Now i told the admin i could only assume she stole it... because infact their is no way to tell if anyone stealings anything ... unless your at their house. Anyways so after he kept asking me if i saw her steal it, i was like ... i can only assume she was at the horse she didnt have silver then she had silver. Eventually after he asked me several times i said "Yes i saw her steal it." Well a few seconds after that he said You lied to an admin and are being banned for 2 weeks from randoming. So anyways um well other then the fact the admin ... was just an idiot... like i duno Special ed maybe, i really dont get why if i get banned its  a 2 week ban?

SirBedivereWhitetree said:
Why should you be unbanned? Look the admin, was completely rediculus... must have been an EU person. Anyways i randomed because a person stole silver from our pack horse. Now we were at the only silver mine and well we were the only ones mining ... i saw her jumping up and down near our horse, then she stoped, then i noticed that their was a silver ore around her waist. Now i told the admin i could only assume she stole it... because infact their is no way to tell if anyone stealings anything ... unless your at their house. Anyways so after he kept asking me if i saw her steal it, i was like ... i can only assume she was at the horse she didnt have silver then she had silver. Eventually after he asked me several times i said "Yes i saw her steal it." Well a few seconds after that he said You lied to an admin and are being banned for 2 weeks from randoming. So anyways um well other then the fact the admin ... was just an idiot... like i duno Special ed maybe, i really dont get why if i get banned its  a 2 week ban?

You said you assumed that she stole, then you said that you SAW her stealing, isn't it simple? And yes, i am European. But atleast i have a brain enough to ask intill your story breaks

Are you kidding me man... ask until the story breaks? Hmm basic interrogation if you ask someone the same question 20 times they will eventually say something different just to get the interrogator to stop. Dude when she stole a white bubble didn’t appear above here saying... hey I’m looking at the sacks inventory... hmmm still looking okay i took one. You have to infer that if there is only 1 silver mine and if you are the only one to mine that silver that if anyone else has silver they stole it. For instance she was near our horse with the pack on it, and then she had silver... I can’t say for 100% that she stole it because i have no proof I wasn’t at her house. The point is unless an admin spawned silver ore on her or something then she stole it.  Oh btw the last part of your last post i think you ment  "until the story breaks."

Sivart said:
304bl said:

Mate, admins aren't required to tele to you. We're not slaves and don't have to cater to your needs. Admin chat was put in for a reason. and it is obvious when it says [GA_Avion]-->[304bl] that he is talking to you. You don't have to know the game mechanics for that. When you get the priviledge of an admin teleporting to you there probably isn't many people on, not many complaints, or plenty of admins. You should never think that admins should cater to you all the time, it's disrespectful.

You repeatedly say Avion was "too bored" to take your complaint, even after he said multiple times that he was dealing with multiple complaints at that time. This is really selfish of you, if you didn't notice. You're putting yourself above other players by saying Avion should stop dealing with the other complaint to talk to you.

Please sivart before post , learn exactly what happend, cause it's amazing to see you write bull**** like this...
cause :

when you said "You repeatedly say Avion was "too bored" to take your complaint" : i never complain, it was a complain to another guy about me.
when you said "You're putting yourself above other players by saying Avion should stop dealing with the other complaint to talk to you." : it's maybe the role of an admin to treat every complain one by one for doing a good job , because  we cannot make many thing right in same time , but in all IT's NOT MY complain ! i hasnt made any complain ! thanks you.
when you said "We're not slaves and don't have to cater to your needs." : what is my needs here ? it was the admin who have somethings to ask me, and nobody talk about slave role , every admin is happy to be admin cause they want it right ? (if some admin take it for a slave's job i advice him to stop it right now lol) .
when you said "and it is obvious when it says [GA_Avion]-->[304bl] that he is talking to you" : maybe the first reason to be on the server is for playing right ? than apologize me to not see every sentance write to me in the chat, i'm soooooo sorry to not read every time the chat's menu
when u said "When you get the priviledge of an admin teleporting to you there probably isn't many people on" : since how many time are you playing on ? cause i play since the start of this mod and every time , yes every time when and admin has sometime to ask me he were teleporting to me, i think i'm the most lucky guy on the server cause everytime i play they are many many players on.

in fine please when you doesnt know what we are talking about or what happend please , don't come for telling **** on forum , i think the admin are able to explain or judging alone wihout this bull**** you said

for done with it, i see the work you have admins, i really complain you about it and  when you are angry about some guys or when you are bored about many complains they are days like this... it's a part of to be admin right :wink:

but when you feel like this , just make a break of 10min with a good wine :wink:

ps : i can send you a good bottle of french wine if you want avion :wink:

I write intill, you write until. This is not world war two grammar nazi forum, this is a forum for PW. Second of all, you are pretty much unable to use stuff, when you're jumping. Second, you assume, you do not know. That is not a reason for killing someone just because you see them carrying a silver ore/bar. I yet am European yes, and the server is hosted in Europe. So if you got an issue with Europeans. I suggest not playing, second, you said. You didn't see it/you assumed, then you said you saw it. Was that just to make me stop asking?

EDIT : You are staying banned, intill further notice, or intill the two weeks have gone

You left one silver nugget in the mine, fyi.

And i will gladly ***** around to get anyone temp banned who handles the SUSPICIOUN if thievery as you do. I want roleplay, not people killing each other. Go deathmatch if you dont bother with talking.

You are a complete ******** idiot and I am 100% sure you saw OUTSIDE that i had no silver on my belt. So, the only solution was I got it inside (where it was lying on the ground)

You did not even ASK for it (I would have returned it, if you had asked, after all it was yours, you left it on the ground.

Last but not least, to proove that you have no brain, the packed cart full of silver was infront the cave. IF I would have intended to steal, your horse had been gone.

Behave like that again, I will make sure to post here before you do, so you stay banned.

I'm reposting my complaints here since this is the correct thread. I would appreciate if I didn't get trolled for doing so.
Your in-game name at the time: Andres
The admins' or player's in-game name at the time: Monkey
What happened? When he was on earlier he was playing under the name of Donkey. He was randomed twice by two Outlaws. One of the Outlaws was an admin and that admin said that he and the other Outlaw were messing with Donkey (who they claimed was Frontmin) before they banned him. When I brought the subject to Monkey he told me "if you call me frontmin again i will fukin kill u IRL"
In short, what are you accusing this admin/player of? Cyber bullying. I don't take it seriously but it's still a minor form of it at least and I take offense.
Proof and/or witnesses:
mb8ce.jpg

Your in-game name at the time: Andres
The admins' or player's in-game name at the time: Denis
What happened? He declared war on my faction twice without announcing it in global 3 times and then waiting 3 minutes.
In short, what are you accusing this admin/player of? Breaking war rules
Proof and/or witnesses:
mb8ce.jpg

mb10t.jpg

SirBedivereWhitetree said:

Your story seemed quite plausible and credible.......then you insulted the admin.

Hmmm I did say she stopped for a time, but then again you banned me so fast in game maybe you missed it. It's no lie I don’t like Euro's mainly because most of them random, and just aren’t fun to play with. In your case, well you’re a terrible admin; honestly most of the EU admins are terrible. One of the things that gets me is right after you informed me of what i was being banned for I got kicked before I could read the whole thing. Also you can’t justify a 2 week ban on me for killing that one person; you did nothing about the other randoming going on. **** you wouldn’t even fix the boats when I asked, and btw last time I asked on the NA server they fixed it within 10 minutes. Oh I only brought up the grammar because I assume your some little kid, sorry for that it’s just that, plus the logic you use makes you seem young. Last thing I love how for some reason I was unbanned... and then this purple chat like slaps me in the face and before I even can look at it I get kicked off gain.

Added: To the person 2 posts above, well you’re the person I killed. I know for a fact we didn’t leave any silver ore in there so yea.

Added: To the post above me: I do enjoy this game, but if someone does what he did I’m going to call him on it. I’ll call any of the admins asses out if they do something that is unjustifiable. Remember this is just a game but if you let people get away with **** in here they try to get away with it in other places. It leads to instances where they think they can do whatever they and not get called out. Hopefully my post help the admins out, maybe they will do a better job, not that all of them are doing bad. By the way I looked at the admin list couldn’t even find the admin that banned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom