United States of America 20-0 Norway (Stage 1, Group 1) Deadline: 09/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms4.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 1
United States of America vs Norway

Map 1: Ruined Fort - Nords vs Nords
Map 2: Nord Town - Sarranids vs Nords
The deadline for this match is 09/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms9.png

Team America needs the match to be sometime over the weekend.

Which time is a good time between Friday after 6 CST and before Sunday 10 CST?

We'd appreciate not having to play in the middle of the day during the week, so we really need this to happen over the weekend to make sure it's fair.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
CST = GMT-5. Rhade, few Norwegians will be familiar with central time, unless they live in minnesota. Jævla Yanks....

Thanks for the information.

I assume moving my server to the east coast isn't enough, as well as being asked to play our last match on a weekday at 3 PM our time. I should also be forced to translate every time zone to theirs instead of leaving a few things to the other team.

"Damn yanks?" I really don't appreciate the racist remark, if you have something to say, I'd appreciate you not using slurs and attempting to disguise it by using another language.

lighten up boss

I gave the time in GMT trying to be helpful. GMT is used as a universal time and, as it happens, falls outside the US(omiGOSH how cud they!!!??!) Posting match times in GMT is a common courtesy and makes things easier for all of us, saving the annoying conversions from obscure time zones/daylight savings.

In case you didnt realize I am on team Canada. I was just returning the favor, since you and your countrymen seem to fond of posting on our pages.

O yeah, and there is no American “race” so... uff da moda focka.

I am on the Norwegian team and I am getting a 20 slot server today, I can`t really remember how many players that is gonna be on each team, but if we are only 20 on each team, then I can host.

apsod said:
I am on the Norwegian team and I am getting a 20 slot server today, I can`t really remember how many players that is gonna be on each team, but if we are only 20 on each team, then I can host.

This may be one of the matches we do a neutral server, idk. But where is DrDrugs, Swii, and/or Isak. We'd like to play on the weekend, even if that means doing next saturday (the day of the deadline).

Rhade said:
Still no confirmation, going to be hard to get everyone together on, even if you respond now, less than 24 hours notice..

Let's get this together.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
lighten up boss

I gave the time in GMT trying to be helpful. GMT is used as a universal time and, as it happens, falls outside the US(omiGOSH how cud they!!!??!) Posting match times in GMT is a common courtesy and makes things easier for all of us, saving the annoying conversions from obscure time zones/daylight savings.

In case you didnt realize I am on team Canada. I was just returning the favor, since you and your countrymen seem to fond of posting on our pages.

O yeah, and there is no American “race” so... uff da moda focka.

<.<; Hat-lover! Maple syrup sucker! ...free health care!

;_________________; = me.

When Canada vs. USA comes up, we should all drive to the border and have a lan party. No pants allowed, all e-peens must be out and ready.

Yeyeye, lets do it this saturday. Damn impatience, I got other things to do than manage 6 ****ing games at once....

serth said:
Yeyeye, lets do it this saturday. Damn impatience, I got other things to do than manage 6 ******** games at once....

Forgive my impatience, I don't like leaving things to the last minute.

Saturday it is then. How does 20:00 GMT sound?

Mr.X said:
serth said:
Yeyeye, lets do it this saturday. Damn impatience, I got other things to do than manage 6 ******** games at once....

Whats that EST? probably before I get home from work, thats what... Ah well, gl team USA.

findecanno said:
Mr.X said:
serth said:

Whats that EST? probably before I get home from work, thats what... Ah well, gl team USA.

EST is -5 so that would be 1500, which is 3 PM I believe.

Rhade said:
findecanno said:
Mr.X said:
serth said:

EST is -5 so that would be 1500, which is 3 PM I believe.

But we're in EDT now, no? Which makes it 4PM.

Kitten-mew! said:
findecanno said:

Super substitute Kitten to the rescue once more?  :roll:
Indeed, but if I find out you are not getting a K/D worthy of me, your fired...

Back
Top Bottom