United States of America 14 - 4 Portugal (Group Stage 1, Group 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Willy

ncoatofarms4.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 1
United States of America vs Portugal

Map 1: Snowy Village - Rhodoks vs Swadia
Map 2: Field by the River - Nords vs Vaegirs
The deadline for this match is 30/03/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms15.png

Hi,
Do you think you could unlock the server:
Imperium_Lusitanum
So we can test our ping?

I'm guessing we'll get about 120-150, but I can't be positive until I can get on the server.

What we really need to do is check the PT pings first. I'm speaking with condestavel right now, on steam and we're going to do some testing tonight. I'm not sure which servers exactly are available to you but we'll test out a few and report back. If you can get 6+ guys together, please let me know on steam too.

Zero , there are already 3 referee's that are available  . And you are American , so its preferable that another person will referee this.

Lord Willy said:
Zero , there are already 3 referee's that are available  . And you are American , so its preferable that another person will referee this.

all go just offering my service's :smile:

Kittenhuffer said:
X, did you try PMing Condestavel or talk to him on [abbr=sir_demetz]Steam[/abbr]?

We'd really like to avoid default wins this year, but yeah... well, it's weird they haven't replied.

When one team shows an attentiveness and willingness to compete, making the effort required to ensure the match happens and another team can't manage to do that, I think it's warranted.

It's just bull**** when both teams are lethargic and lazy, but one only *slightly* more so than the other.

Sorry guys for not replying earlier, but we had the match against Czech Republic yesterday as you know. (Willy was referee). The captain of the Czech Republic told me that would like to play you guys monday, so I was thinking Tuesday ow Wensday. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom