Unit groups get completely messed up in big battles…

Users who are viewing this thread

Raampagee

Recruit
I have read that people complained about this more then a year ago and it’s still not fixed?
Whenever I’m commanding an army of multiple clan lords groups get messed up as soon as reinforcements arrive then all I can do is to command my people to charge only because nothing else makes sense if your archers get grouped together with infantry and cav in the same group…
So I guess this is happening because friendly lords get randomly assigned into my groups at the start of the battle and override that I created a archer group pre battle?
Or because my archer group got completely destroyed pre reinforcements?
Or because some of my archers ran out of ammo turning them into infantry?
Ofc I have no clue if anything of this is right but come on can you not fix this? Whoever is responsible for this why is it not a top priority?
What’s the point of creating a archer group when it doesn’t even work…
The more I play this game the more I get disappointed about literally gamebreaking bugs that seem to be easily fixed?

This has not been the case for me. Are you sure you're not misinterprenting information?

When archers are out of ammo, their bow icon in the command interface turn into a sword, for example. This may confuse some people, and it would be best to show an icon with an arrow and a cross over it to show the unit out of ammo instead. Maybe?

This has not been the case for me. Are you sure you're not misinterprenting information?

When archers are out of ammo, their bow icon in the command interface turn into a sword, for example. This may confuse some people, and it would be best to show an icon with an arrow and a cross over it to show the unit out of ammo instead. Maybe?
Yes and if they ran out of ammo and their picture turned into swords this group is now a infantry and archer group and will be reinforced as such until the end of battle…
I literally have this in every singel match in which I’m commanding an army.
Sometimes my infantry group gets archers reinforcements because one of those ai lords that got grouped with them used a bow…
Same goes for cav melee/range btw.
The melee icons in those ranged groups get more melee units when reinforcements arrive so yeah it’s happening and since my archers are in loose formation so are those melee units..

Back
Top Bottom